(7)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

It had been a couple of days and Stefan had just called, asking Xander for help with Jules and he gladly accepted.

He was on his way there taking a backpack full of clothes with him just in case, throwing the bag somewhere near a tree for later.

"Boys, make sure that one suffers." Xander heard and instantly knew who it was.

He shifted quickly and stood behind one of the trees, watching and waiting till it he was ready.

"We can take them." Damon said in a cocky mood.

"Uh- I don't know about that." Stefan replied looking around.

"Well then," Damon huffed before he sped towards Jules who backflipped, landing behind him.

A flamethrower was pointed towards Stefan who vamp sped behind the man, putting his hands around his neck.

Another werewolf ran towards Damon with a spear who was to busy fighting another one to notice.

Xander finally took the chance to jump out of his hiding space, hitting the werewolf to the ground before sinking his teeth into the man's skull, killing him.

"Impossible..." Jules whispered as the werewolf's stared at the wolf in shock.

Xander growled before jumping at another one, biting into his chest. Xander watched as Tyler entered the vehicle taking his sweet ass time to get Caroline, or so he thought. Xander entered the vehicle growling at Tyler who was just stood there staring at Caroline. He walked over to the door biting into the bars and ripping them of, allowing Caroline to leave.

Xander rushed back outside and towards Jules as she shot Damon with a gun. She jumped at her stomach and tried biting into her neck but only but into the gun Jules had in her hands. He hit into the gun snatching out of her hands and throwing it away but before he could do anything something sharp was lodged into his head.

Darkness surrounded his vision as he fell to the floor, unconscious.

When a man showed up, giving the werewolf's an aneurism, Stefan and Damon left leaving Caroline to carry Xanders large wolf form back to his house, laying him gently on the sofa before throwing a blanket over him knowing he would wake up later.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Ugh, who is this guy? Safari Sam?" Alaric or klaus who's now possessing his body said in disgust as he went through Alaric's wardrobe.

He took out two tops before walking over to Katherine who was tied to a chair.

"Okay, bad or badder?"

"The dark colours suit you better." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Aww, thank you honey." He smiled before throwing the T-shirt onto the bed, "okay, pop quiz, the dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore possession?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah." She answered. "You'll find him in the basement of the house."

"Okay tha- that dagger needs to stay excactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah, oh that guy is a buzz kill."

"Oh and you're on the outs with you're girlfriend Jenna." She said before remembering something. "And Jamie, You're vampire friend that's on vacation likes to call you often so be aware."