(4)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"What does the petrova bloodline have anything to do with klaus?" Elena asked as she pushed another cup of blood towards Katherine.

"It's really tedious but, the curse was bound by the sacrifice of petrova blood. Witches are crafty with their spells. The doppelgänger was created as a way to be able to undo the spell. Once the doppelgänger reappeared the curse can be broken."

"So you ran before he killed you?"

"Something like that."

»»————- ★ ————-««

Katerina ran towards the direction where Trevor told her to go, spotting a small cottage int he distance which made her run faster.

"Help! Please help me!" she shouted as she banged onto the doors hoping whoever lived there would be home to answer it.

The door opened revealing a lady, "please, help me." Katerina mumbled out of breath.

"I don't invite strangers into my home." The lady said shaking her head.

""No." Katerina said stopping the door from closing. "Trevor! He said you'd help me."

"Damn him." A woman said appearing from behind the lady. "Always making promises I don't want to keep." The lady had king brown hair that was curly and went down past her shoulders. "Et the girl in." She demanded to the lady who nodded before letting Katerina in.

"Bring her water and something to eat." She compelled the woman who walked away, Katerina stabled around the room as she looked around.

"You must be rose, thank you." She thanked her.

"Trevor said to show you this. To prove I am who I say, that you would help me to freedom." She said holding up an object before putting it away.

"You stole this from klaus?" Rose said outraged.

"It was to be part of the sacrifice ritual so I grabbed it and made my escape."

"People do not escape from klaus, everyone who tried ends up in his grasp anyone who helps them dies!"

"I know the risk you bring in yourself."

" I risk nothing!"

»»————- ★ ————-««

Xander tuned out the conversation as he walked around.

"You killed yourself?" He heard Elena ask in shock making him turn round to face them.

"Klaus needed a human doppelgänger as a vampire I was no longer any use to him."

"But it didn't work, you didn't escape you've been running ever since?" Elena said in shock.

"I underestimated his spirit of vengeance. Living out of a suitcase is better then dying so that you could have you're blood spilled over some silly rock.

"What's wrong? Afraid I'm right?" She said tilting her head slightly. "Don't want to die, there another way out." She said before cutting open her wrist.