(10)

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

NICKLAUS WALKED OUT OF THE HOUSE MINUTES LATER, and turned to them before frowning.

"What is that?" He said, nodding towards the puppy in Jamie's arms. Alexander turned towards the girl with a 'i told you so' look before walking to the car and sitting on the hood.

"Its a puppy." Jamie said with a pout. "He's really cut and we're keeping him.

"Hah." He said with a short fake laugh before walking to the car, freezing when he saw their serious expressions. "No we're not, throw it back in the forest."

"What!" Jamie shouted, "throw it back in the— i might as-well throw you in the forest if we're talking about dogs!" Nicklaus sped towards the girl with fury, Alexander stood up and took a step closer with narrowed eyes.

"No. We're not keeping it. End of discussion." Was all he said before speeding back to the car.

»»————- ★ ————-««

They did in fact keep Nick Jr, Nicklaus who was put under pressure by both Jamie's glare and pleasing expressions including Alexander's dangerous look had caused the hybrid to give in.

The dog was sat in Alexanders lap despite his protests, now he really was regretting this. The dog licked his hand and he jerked away in shock.

He just licked me with the same tongue he used to probably clean his hind-quarters.

He groaned in disgust before turning to Stephan, who was sat next to him in the back, and wiping his down all over his clothes.

The vampire's eyes widened and he shoved his hand away quickly.

The rest of the car journey was filled with awkward silence excluding Nick Jr's pants and barks that sounded out every so often.

When they got to where they were meant to be they had all agreed that Jamie would get Ray's attention first, well everybody agreed apart from Alexander and Nicklaus, both for different reasons.

Alexander waited outside whilst she went in, then Nicklaus following quickly after her when he noticed Ray's hand gripping her thigh tightly.

Stephan was compelling the whole bar and when he was done Alexander thought it was the time to enter the bar.

He walked in just to see them tie the man up in-front of a dart board.

"Fun." He mumbled sarcastically before sitting down on a stool next to Jamie who offered him a weak smile, too grossed out at the thought of what's to come.

"I need a drink." She mumbled before waving the bartender over and asking for a bonbon.

The next couple minutes were filled with screams of the man as Stefan threw darts coated with wolfsbane at him.

"Hello Mr klaus." They heard a girl say, Jamie's eyes widened as she chocked on her drink before bursting out with laughter. Alexander chuckled slightly before rubbing his hand down his face, ignoring the glare the Hybrid was giving them.

"I have some information for you," she girl mumbled, "He told me to tel you that he saw that guys brother Damon at the farmhouse."