triplets | periods

an : adding to the sturniolo sister series !!! 

it's been a few week since the triplets and i choose to move to la for both of our careers. it also meant that it was our first time living away from our parents. the responsibilities and the complications of an adult life soon came crashing down on us making me forget about what's to come...that come of the month.

i woke up, groaning and clutching my stomach. i rolled out of bed, noticed the red stained sheets and sighed. that's another thing to clean. i put the dirty sheets in the laundry room, put on new sheets and began to get ready for the day...which only lasted a few minutes.

as i was doing my makeup and hair, my cramps became progressively worse and i gave up and went back to bed. i knew the triplets would at one point ask me to film and practicality force me into the van. mum would usually be the one to look after me during my period and the triplets being the triplets had no real clue on how to deal with it..so they just kinda left me during those weeks...until today.

chris ran into my room, screaming. "Y/N...WAKE UP! WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL TO GET SOME STUFF FOR TONIGHT!" he jumped onto my bed, jumping up and down like a small child. i kicked his leg making him slip and fall off the bed.

"go away christopher" i groaned, covering my head with a pillow. nick and matt whistled at my use of chris' full name.

"you're in trouble chris" matt snickered.

"ill kick you too benard, don't push it."

nick shook his head at his younger siblings and sat on my bed. he pulled off the pillow that was on my head and gave me a knowing look.

"is it that?" he didn't even have to finish, i already knew what he was going to say. i nodded and rolled over again, groaning in pain.

"chris could you get a hoodie and sweats of mine from the laundry room?" nick asked, rubbing my back.

"why can't you get it?"

"chris just do it." said matt, catching onto the situation at hand. 

chris sighed and walked out the room. matt into his room and came back a few minutes later with a pile of blankets and a basket full of snacks. "we don't have to film today if you don't want to, we have tons of backup videos ready to upload." matt said placing the blankets on the bed and pouring out the snacks. "we can chill, order food and do nothing."

i nodded, pulling the blankets up towards me. chris walked in a few minutes later with the hoodie and sweats in hand. "now is someone going to tell me what's going on?" i stood up, taking the hoodie and sweats out of his hand. 

"im on my period dipshit." chris just nodded and ruffled my hair.

"so that's why you're even more of a bitch today." I kicked him in the shins and walked out, towards the bathroom. once changed into nick's clothes, i walked back into my bedroom to find the triplets in the middle of the room, facing the tv inside a fort.

"did you guys just make this?" i said, walking over to them, laughing. they all nodded, chris and nick shuffling apart so i could sit between them.

the rest of the day consisted of snacks, a binging of the princess diaries and me snapping at all three of them every 3 minutes.

grace speaks :

this was shit.

but i have writers block so PLEASE gimme requests <3