triplets | filming videos

- they definitely text you last minute telling you that they're picking you up to film 

- if you're dating matt, he forces chris to sit in the back with nick. that way matt can hold your hand the whole time you're filming. most of time you two don't really contribute to the video much, you make silly faces at each other and share your food.

- if you're dating chris, he swaps places with nick so then he can lay in your lap. at first nick doesn't want to, since you two are best friends. however, he agrees after chris's 10 minute tantrum. chris will spend the whole video trying to make you laugh, even if it's at the expense of matt and nick. 

- if you're dating nick (male reader) then the seating is as usual, you two just cuddle in the back. sometimes you fall asleep and he'll make sure chris doesn't scream once.

- without fail, there will be an argument during some point in the video, no matter what they are filming. most of the time, it will occur in car videos.

- when they pick you up, they already have your favourite drinks, snacks and food from your favourite fast food place ready.

- the fans LOVE when you're in videos, always saying they would love for you to make your own channel.

- after filming, on the ride back you end up falling asleep, so you end up crashing at the triplets place.

- you sometimes help nick edit...only sometimes tho.