matt | clingy

request from anonymous : can you do one where matt or chris are very clingy and we go out (the triplets and y/n) all day and he just hangs around y/n and nick and matt/chris are making fun of him for it and says things like "chris/matt is going soft"

today was saturday, a non filming day for the triplets...which meant i was the one to entertain them and so i was sat in my bedroom, waiting for them to arrive. i began scrolling through my phone, watching tiktoks and liking edits of me and matt together, commenting on a few of them. eventually, i heard a car roll up outside which followed by a text message.

my boy🫶
we're outside princess <3

i smiled at the message and out my phone into my pocket. i walked towards my front door, grabbing keys, money and a small bag before heading out. approaching the car, matt leaned over chris and opened the passenger seat door, earning a confused look from both me and chris.
"move" matt said, looking at chris and returning to his original position.
"what? i always sit here...besides i want to sit next to you sugar" chris replied, making nick shake his head and matt roll his eyes.
"chris, move"
chris just shook his head and folded his arms.
"matt it's fine, i can sit with nick"
matt shook his head, his facial expression softening as he looked over at me.
"no baby, i wanna sit next to you"

after 5 minutes of non-stop bickering, chris agreed to move. so now, i was sat in the front of the car with matts hand softly gripping my thigh.
"you look so pretty darling" matt said, leaning over, grabbing my hand and kissing it.
"thank you matty" i turned to face him, and a smile spread across his face.
"damn bro, what's gotten into you?" nick said
"yeah, you're never this touchy"
matt just shrugged.
"can i not show my love and appreciation for my girl?" he asked, looking at the pair through the mirror.
"we're not saying th"
"good...then shut up"

we arrived at the mall and throughout the rest of the day, matt was always next to me, holding my hand, his arms wrapped around my shoulder or waist, kissing my cheek or head. we walked into urban and began looking for clothes. whenever i would "wander off too far", matt immediately came rushing to my side, pulling me into a hug.
"stop walking away from me baby" he said into my hair, kissing my head again.
i chuckled at him, rolling my eyes and grabbed his hand, pulling him along to see some more stuff.

when lunch rolled around, we found a table for four, however matt pushed away the fourth chair...earning a confused look from both me, nick and chris again.
"matt? you good bro" chris asked, standing up to grab the chair.
"im fine but sit down, see that women is grabbing that chair."
and before we knew it, an older women had grabbed my chair and taken it back to her table.
"matt" i whined, looking around the food court to see if there were any spare chairs. "why would you do that?"
"because then i can do this"
he grabbed my waist, pulling me down into his lap. his grip tightened around my waist and he hurried his head into my neck.
"matt, you've gone soft buddy" nick said, grinning slightly.
"shut up nicolas" matt replied into my neck, refusing to move.
"damn he used the full name" chris said, laughing.
"you too christopher"

grace speaks :
hi all, sorry for the shitty uploading recently :(
but i'm finally getting to requests! so please leave some!!
don't forget to like and comment!