please | chris

authors note : okay so...it's been a while. i'm deeply sorry for the inconsistency with my uploading. i've had writers block for the longest time! however i hope this makes up for it.

warnings : mild swearing & angst.
based on the prompt : please come home, i miss you.

your pov
my shift at work had just ended and i began to make my way back to my car. pulling out my phone, i texted the group chat, asking the triplets if they wanted any food as i was going to grab some on my way home.

nick's bitches
today 00:30

y/n 💕
hey guys...finally done with my shift! i'll be heading home shortly but i'm grabbing food on my way back...do you guys want anything?

#1 hoe 🫶🏻
no, we just ate. but we'll see you soon!
bernard 🤗
nvm him..both chris and i are still hungry. we want taco bell.

y/n💕
taco bell? that's a good 20 minutes drive from work then 40 minutes from home...can you guys pick something else😞

bernard🤗
i'll buy you cupcakes.

y/n 💕
fine , i'll see you guys in hour.

i frowned at phone. it was late and i was tired, the boys were making me drive longer...and plus no texts from chris, who usually always texts me after my shifts. sighing i plugged my phone into its cable and began driving to taco bell.
eventually, after what seemed like forever, i arrived back home. picking up the bags of food, i walked to the front door, unlocked it and was immediately met by both matt and nick sitting at the kitchen. they seemed to be in deep conversation...nick looked stressed whilst matt whispered at him, frowning as he did so.
i placed the bags on the table, gaining the attention of the pair. immediately they both stood up and hugged me.

"omg y/n! you're finally back home!" matt said, slightly loudly then usual.
i laughed and hugged them back. "geez matt, i'm right here, no need to shout"
matt opened his mouth to say something but immediately shut it. i plated out the food and made my way over to my room, which i shared with chris, however was pulled back by nick.
"nick? you okay?" he nodded, sending a panicked look towards matt who just shrugged back.
"okay you guys are weird and i need to get changed"
"we need to tell her nick" matt said.
"i know."
"tell me what guys?" i said nervously, looking at the two boys.

they both sighed heavily. matt placed his hands on my shoulders and looked down at me.
"we've been trying to tell you for a while, but never really knew how, and please know his actions have nothing to do with us, we love you and we will support you no matter what."
i nodded, not really understanding what he was trying to say.
"about a week ago, while you were working me and matt went out to do something." nick said quietly. "and when we came back we heard people giggling coming from chris's room. so at first we thought it was you two and we bathed in." nick stopped.
matt continued for him. "expect it wasn't. it was some random ass girl with chris, kissing and shit."
"both matt and i kicked the girl out. chris made us swear not to tell you but has continued to invite girls round. we're so fucking sorry"

i felt my shoulders drop and knees become weak. how? how could he do this to me after everything. was this...us...nothing to him? did a year mean nothing?
"thank you guys for telling me" i placed my head on the door knob and twisted it.
"you sure about that?" matt asked, almost whispering.
i nodded. "he needs to know that i know...plus i'm cold and i need a hoodie." i said, trying to laugh...expect it was more of a sob.

i pushed the door open to find chris and a girl together. she was on his lap and he kissed down her neck. the girl made eye contact with me and immediately pushed chris off.
at first, chris was confused then saw me and realised what he had done.
"y/n? baby, what you doing here."
"grabbing a hoodie" i said, refusing to look at him.
"baby?" the girl said, picking up her own hoodie and putting it on...at least she didn't know.
"yeah...she's his girlfriend" nick said, looking at chris disgustingly.
the girl gasped, slapped chris, whispered an apology to me and made her way out the house.
i finally found one of my hoodies on the ground and started putting it on.
chris tried to apologise, grabbing at my arms.
"y/n...princess please, just let me explain."
"explain what chris? that you've been fucking other girls? making out with them whilst i'm working my fucking ass off? spending hours at work?"
chris shook his head and tried to grab my arm which i only shook off him.
"don't touch me dickhead. i'm coming tomorrow to grab my stuff." i made my way out the room and towards the front door, grabbing my food that laid out on the kitchen table.
"what do you mean grab your stuff...where you going, you're leaving?" chris said, stuttering over his words and following me out.
"yes i'm leaving, you really think i'll stay with you after that? after nick and matt told you to stop?"
chris couldn't answer me that.

chris's pov:
it's been about a month now since y/n broke up with me...rightfully so. my brothers aren't talking to me much, matt will make conversation with me, even if he doesn't enjoy it whereas nick just ignores me and acts like i don't exist. it's been hard, feeling so alone while going through heartbreak but i deserve it.

i finally decided that i was going to at least try to make things right between me and y/n...and at best win her back. i took the bus down to her parents place and knocked on the door.

she answered the door. at first, she was shocked, then all the emotion flew from her face.
"what do you want chris?" she said bluntly.
"i just wanted to work this out...i miss you."
she rolled her eyes and shook her head.
"miss me? seriously?"
"yeah. just please come home, i miss you like crazy. come home and we can talk this out, work this out. we can be like we were before, only better! you don't know how i'm feeling, i feel so lost with you" i held her hands in me, however she quickly pulled away.
"home? miss me? don't know what you're feeling? don't give me that bullshit chris. you should've thought about that before you chose to cheat on me." she said, her voice raising slightly. "you don't know how you made me feel chris, you made me feel sick, unworthy and not good enough. i don't care if you're heart broken chris, if us breaking us hurts you...because it's all you're fucking fault and you have to live with that. goodbye chris." and with that, she closed the door on my face.

closing the door to us.

grace speaks :
that last line was so cringe but ANYWAYS!

please don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoyed this!

make sure to stay hydrated loves...i love you all <3