Mother Snake of the Monkie Kid AU

My LMK OC

Name: Payton Scales

Myths Name: Mûqīn Shé

Meaning Myth Name: Mother Snake

Info:

Payton was born as a Snake Demon long ago, but unlike any other demons, Payton was actually a nice demon who acts like an actual mother towards children and very friendly with the mortals. The mortals including the children loved the snake demon and welcomed her with warm arms.

But there is one thing you shouldn't do; Never Anger The Snake Demon

She may not look threatening but she is something you shouldn't mess with this demon, many demons feared her due to her poisonous venom and her mysterious ways to finish them off for unknown theories.

After her journeys and traveling days have ended she went back to her home, never to be seen again.

500 years later in a middle of the night, a heartless couple was carrying a crying baby in the middle of the woods, the couple never wanted to have a child since it would be troublesome for the both of them and decided they would leave the baby to die in the forest.

But because of their greediness, they run into the Snake Demon and was furious upon finding out they would get rid of the newborn baby, she took the child away from them and decided to get rid of the couple because of giving up their child so soon.

They begged for mercy, but the snake demon ignored them, thus killing them right on the spot. She took the child in as her own, thus leaving the part of the forest with the baby in her arms.

10 years later, Payton's son, Qi Xiaotian, grew up into a cheerful and lively young man, which made the snake demon happy. Thus, letting her son go to Megalopolis City and start his own life there. Unknown to her, she, her son, and his friends journey starts there, all because of the Legendary Staff of the Monkey King.

Powers: Glamour, Snake Venom, Transformation, Healing, Invisibility, Stretch, Strength, Night Vision

Hobbies: Baking, Cooking, Cleaning, Training, Caretaker, Farming, Yoga

Love Interests:

Sun Wukong (Monkey King)
Six-Eared Macaque
Nezha