Son of the Lady Bone Demon AU

In this AU, MK is the son of the Lady Bone Demon. This is where Lady Bone Demon also changed into a good person/demon.

After being trapped in the tomb for years, Lady Bone Demon was starting to lose herself. Until one day, something unexpected happened.

In the *dreamscape realm, she found a young brunette boy, crying as he hugged his knees. When the boy saw her, he got scared and thought she was gonna hurt him. But Lady Bone Demon assured the boy that she couldn't hurt him in the dreamscape realm.

However, after their first meeting, the boy would visit the Lady Bone Demon more often, whiched sparked a strange feeling through the Lady Bone Demon. When she realized she had grown close to the young boy, she grew to love him love him like her own son. She also realized that maybe the monk that trapped her was right...maybe she can change for the better.

Thus, she gave up her vengeance and her destiny to create a perfect world as she happily took care and loved MK, who she found out later about his nickname and real name, during the dreamscape realm, while also finding out MK's parents died during an accident. She contacted her loyal servant and friend, the Fake Mayor, to take MK as his uncle until she finds a way to get out of the tomb and reunite with her son.

The Fake Mayor, who was the emporer's former war chief long ago, knew about this when Lady Bone Demon told him about giving up her destiny, thus respecting her wish for a change and her given up destiny and decided to change for the better as well. Thus, he took MK in and took care of him while he finds other ways to free his lady. The Fake Mayor also grew to love and care for the boy as well.

Even after MK grew up to work at Pigsy's noodle shop, MK still came to the dreamscape realm to see his mother every now and then. He even found out about his mother's past before being trapped into the tomb. But he could've cared less, he was happy his mother changed for the better and wished to be reunited in the real world someday. Until he encountered the Monkey King's legendary staff...

*If you're all wondering what the dreamscape realm means, here's the explanation:

The dreamscape realm is a realm that some demons, humans and celestial beings can obtain whether through sleep, meditation, calm mind or deep slumber. MK usually communicates Lady Bone Demon through sleep and having a calm mind.

And that's all for now folks, see ya all next time!