Journey to the Future AU

In this AU, the Journey to the West gang have been accidentally transported into the future, at Megapolis City, then that's where they met MK and the gang.

This takes place after the final battle of the Lady Bone Demon.

Back in the past, the Monkey King and his companions encountered a demon, who used an ancient artifact and accidentally sent them into the future.

After they got completely transported, they were shocked when they saw the city, thus deciding to go there, having no other opinions. They explored the city, awestruck at the technology, vehicles and surroundings they see and examined, however their thoughts snapped out of it when a random demon attacked the city.

However, before Wukong tried to attack the demon, someone else attacked the demon before him, when they got to see who attacked the demon, they were surprised to see a young mortal man, who was none other than MK.

When he saw the gang, thinking they were cosplayers, and warned them to stand back and that'll he will take care of the demon. The gang thinking he was out of his mind, tried to stop him, only to shocked them next. As MK used his staff and managed to finish the demon instantly, he then turned to the group and asked if they were okay. Still shocked, but managed to tell MK they were alright. Then hearing another voice, they turned to see a girl wearing green, who was none other than Mei, Bai Long Ma's future descendant/ thousand or hundred great granddaughter.

Mei congratulated MK on defeating another demon yet again, then the gang realized one thing, they were not in their original timeline. Before the two young kids can leave, the gang stopped them and had to tell them the truth and a favor.

When both MK and Mei realized they were the actual Journey to the West crew, they were shocked but excited since MK mananged to met his past mentor while Mei met her hundred/thousand great grandfather or descendant. Thus, letting them come over to the noodle shop to meet the others.

Then, the Journey to the West gang met Tang, Pigsy, Sandy and Mo. After they explained the situation, they agreed to help them get back to the timeline while they stayed at Sandy's ship for the time being.

Thus, a new adventure begins...

Should I make a story of this as well?

Tell me in the comments below!

Anyways, see ya all next time!