Daughters of the Royal Snake AU

In this AU, both MK and Bai He (Lady Bone Demon's hostess) are sisters, and lived in the orphanage of Royal Snake tribe or Mûqīn Shé Nation/Tribe.

This is a combination of my Female MK AU along with my Mother Snake of the Monkie Kid AU. Also, this AU was inspired by Zion204's 'Family of Bones' AU.

There are many tribes whiched consists powerful rulers across the nation, the most powerful tribe called the Sun Tribe, whiched was ruled by none other than Sun Wukong, the Monkey King himself.

The second most powerful of the Tribe was the Moon Tribe, whiched was ruled by another monkey named the Six-Eared Macaque, whiched the tribe was filled with was filled-like an never-ending darkness nation. Whiched some demons lived in the nation due to their dark or shadow magic they received during their young years.

Next was the Heavenly Court tribe, whiched was ruled by the Jade Emperor, who their Tribe has the same strength like Wukong's tribe themselves, whiched the tribe is filled with deitys who were important and worshipped throughout the Nation. Along with them were the Dragon Tribes from the North, South, East and West.

The Dragon West tribe, was the most powerful dragon tribe, who was once ruled by Ao Lie/Bai Long Ma, one of Wukong's old friends before becoming rulers, whiched will have a soon to be heir, to whiched will passed into his only great grandchild.

Then, the Demon Bull tribe, who was ruled by the Demon Bull King along with his wife, Princess Iron Fan, and their son, Red Son. It is a tribe filled with demons who some worked for the Demon Bull Family that consists machinery and technology in their Tribe.

Then lastly, the Royal Snake Tribe, it was a mystery for the other tribes since no one knew about the ruler herself along with her tribe, but what the they knew about her is that the ruler herself consists many mysterious helpful ways than no tribe can have themselves, but as always, will remain a mystery once more.

Finally, the final tribe who was forbidden and forgetten, none other than the Bone Demon tribe, whiched was before the Royal Snake tribe appeared, and was ruled by the Lady Bone Demon herself, stories of the demon spread around the nation that others feared her powers and army whiched caused the great war of the tribe 500 years ago. After the war, all tribes sealed her away never to be seen or heard again.

But what happens, when the ruler of the Royal Snake herself has children of her own?

Roles of the characters:

MK / Qi Xiaotian - Princess of the Royal Snake, Older sister of Bai He, daughter of Payton Scales

Bai He - Princess of the Royal Snake, Younger sister of MK / Qi Xiaotian, daughter of Payton Scales

Payton Scales (OC) - Ruler of the Royal Snake Tribe, Mother of MK and Bai He

Sun Wukong - Ruler of the Sun Tribe

Six-Eared Macaque - Ruler of the Moon Tribe

Jade Emperor - Ruler of the Heavenly Court Tribe

Third Lotus Prince Nezha - Third Prince of Royal Lotus and Leading Commander of the Heavenly Army.

Ao Lie/Bai Long Ma - Former Ruler of the Dragon West Tribe, great grandfather of Mei

Mei - Princess of Dragon West Tribe, soon-to-be-heir, great granddaughter of Ao Lie/Bai Long Ma, best friends with MK and Bai He

Ao Guang - Ruler of the East Sea Dragon Tribe, Father of Ao Bing

Ao Bing (additional character) - Prince of the East Sea Dragon Tribe

Red Son - Son of the Demon Bull King and Princess Iron Fan, Prince of the Demon Bull Tribe, technologist genius

Demon Bull King - Ruler of the Demon Bull Tribe, Husband of Princess Iron Fan, Father of Red Son

Princess Iron Fan - 2nd ruler of the Demon Bull Tribe, Wife of the Demon Bull King, Mother of Red Son

Lady Bone Demon - Ruler of the Bone Demon Tribe

Gǔ Yībān De (Fake Mayor, my made up name) - General of the Bone Demon Tribe, Loyal servant to Lady Bone Demon

MK's love interest/s - Sun Wukong, Six-Eared Macaque, Red Son, Nezha, Ao Bing

Should I make a story of this...

Maybe...I'm not sure, but I'll probably think about this.

See you guys next time!