AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO READER!

'Part One' done!

I hope you've enjoyed reading it, it's been fun writing a solo story for (Y/N), despite how sad it has been. (Y/N) is the hero of these story's, and always will be - no matter how much I make him seem like the villain. 

I've taken lots of inspiration from the marvel comics during (Y/N)'s solo adventures. A big inspiration for the way his powers have been portrayed has been 'Wiccan' (Billy Kaplan). I like to think of (Y/N) as having Billy's naivety towards his magic, but with the strength of the Scarlet Witch. Also though, The Red Soldier is no Scarlet Witch; he's powerful, but she's always going to be stronger than him (she is The Scarlet Witch after all).

I've also been majorly influenced by the music I've been listening to whilst writing these chapters, so I'm going to add a part to the start of the book listing the songs and artists of the songs I've been listening to whilst writing this book (a playlist). We all don't have the same music preference, but this is (Y/N)'s story and he was born in the 20's and isolated for seventy years so I'm sure his music taste isn't anything to be desired (expect a lot of sad music, because (Y/N)'s life is fucking sad - I love nothing more than tormenting my characters)

If there is any confusion surrounding the magic lore I've been following I'm happy to post it (I wrote a whole word document planning the laws of magic in this story so I could make sense of it)

I apologise for the amount of time it took for the last issue to come out, it took a lot of planning and a lot of editing. 

As always, your comments and votes mean the absolute world to me, I love seeing your feedback whenever it comes, and I can't wait to share 'Part Two' of 'The Crimson Prophecy' with you! 

Take care wonderful readers, 

- Toby James :-)