AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello Everyone!

I hope you've all enjoyed reading this volume of 'The Red Soldier'. It's the longest thing I've ever written (over 60,000 words), and I've had so much fun writing it.

First off, I'd just like to thank everybody who has made it this far, it means the world to me to see you all still reading and voting on the shit I write.

Second of all, I'd just like to explain myself. I love our new MCU Captain America, but for the purposes of this story I thought it best to hand the shield over to Bucky. The character of Sam Wilson hasn't been explored enough in these books, although I plan on changing that in the upcoming volume, which I've been planning whilst writing this one.

The prologue for the next book will most likely be released in the coming days, because I'm on my holidays and have nothing else to do.

This volume has focused on (Y/N) throughout his discovery of magic, and the events of Endgame. The next volume will focus on the aftermath of it all, with Bucky and Sam dealing with the Flag Smashers, and (Y/N)...

Once again, thank you all for reading. I count my blessings every time I see the notification thing and see a comment or a vote. I hope you enjoy what comes next for Captain America and The Red Soldier.

Take care.

- Toby :-)