Part 2 : Thankyou

"Open-"

Urgh wtf

"WAKE UP YOU BITCH!!-"

Bitch? how dare she- wait this voice sound like..

HOSPITAL

Eunha : Y/n wake up! I said WAKE.UP!!

Y/n : E-Eunha??

Eunha : HAA! YES FINALLY!! I WILL CALL DOCTOR OKAY? YOU WAIT HERE!!

Y/n : H-hey wait don't leave me- here... sigh

Y/n : A-ak ah my head hurts so bad. What the heck has happened yesterday?

Why did I end up in the hospital? last time I remember I was... oh?

[Suddenly all the memories that you have last night flashing on your mind and you curse]

Y/n : Kiss my ass... ARGH!! WTF IS THAT?!! AHH I MUST BE CRAZY!!

Eunha : YES YOU ARE!!

Y/n : EUNHA I NEED TO GET A NEW EYE! TELL THE DOCTOR!

Eunha : THANK GOD! YOU DON'T NEED A NEW EYE BUY MIND!! WTF ARE YOU THINKING GURL?! YOU'RE RUNNING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET FOR NOTHING JUST TO GET HIT BY A CAR!! I MEAN WHAT'S GOT INTO YOU!

Y/n : IKR! IM- wait w-what did you said??

Eunha : I saaaiiidddd, what's got into you last night?! why are you let go of my hand and run back to the road?! did you drop your keys or something?!

Y/n : What are you- urghh didn't you see the kid was standing there? tell me how on earth am I gonna leave her alone?! she will get hit!

Eunha : Huh? gosh what are you saying Lee Y/n! there is no kid there!

Y/n : Jung Eunha where is your eyes?! she's right there standing like a statue! I saw her, I SAW!

Eunha : ..... God she is crazy. I need to call the doctor again.

Y/n : YAHH IM TELLING THE TRUTH-??? hold on this is..

[You look every inch of the room and then stop at the big tv Infront of you.]

Y/n : Jung Eunha if you are my friend, please tell me that this is not a v.i.p room...

Eunha : W-well I got panic so I kinda-

Damn this girl

Y/n : You know that I don't have any money rn right? you know that I even cry because I can't eat mozzarella cheese hotdog right?

[You look at her piercing her soul. She looked away and start to nervous]

Eunha : U-uh l-let me ex-

Y/n : Then why this... this room- urgh for heaven sake you- Eunha you- grrhhh jwjsndooahsndodiahw!! frustrated

[When you was busy thinking how would you pay the bill, she suddenly catch your attention]