Part 3 : Now you see me, now you dont

Y/n : ??!!

"tell me, how could you say a ghost is not bad just because he keep saying 'your welcome'?"
he appeared Infront of you making you can't move your body. You look at his eyes and immediately close your eyes with your palm because of his face.

Y/n : W-wha-what are y-you? w-who are you?! why are y-you h-here?!

"obviously... I'm a ghost" he said with his straight face. "now you see me," he suddenly disappeared but you can still hear his voice, "now you don't"
he then appear on your back, you turn around and almost faint because of the sudden situation that you never felt before. You try to see his face again but you just to scared.

Y/n : S-stop d-doing that!!

"It's my habit, what do you expect me to do?"

"I need to do something, there so much I wanna ask but the problem is I can't look at his face" you talk to yourself and stay quiet for a while but he ask you why, you gulp down your saliva and pushed yourself to speak to a ghost himself.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" you mumble.

Y/n : I-if you r-really are a g-ghost and i-im not hallucinating,

you stop for a moment before continuing. "C-can you transform to a h-human body?" he look at you and frowned. he was about to ask why but then you continues.

Y/n : O-or without t-that bru- I-i mean I'm.. I-i read a novel a-and it written t-that a g-ghost can change.

"... tch" you suddenly feels a quick headache and your vision suddenly spinning. The cold air suddenly surrounding you and you hold your head. "enough?" you hear his voice and you slowly open your eyes and widden. There's no bruised on his face and now he look exactly like human except for the smoke that still around him. You can't take off your eyes because his such a good looking guy, that thought making you crazy.

Y/n : You're so hand- no wait! why didn't you show up like this earlier? I won't be so scared if you-

"Why would I do that? you'll get used to it" his words make you stop and ask him what is he mean by that. He makes you curious all of a sudden but he just reply you with "cause I saved you twice, I will always be around you"

"What does he mean? I don't understand. I don't even understand why I became like this, why I can see him and that ghost earlier? did I died that night?" your thoughts full of curiousity but you don't know why you can't ask him more further about what just happened.

"Did I really died that night?" you mumble while looking down.

"no, but you're cursed" he said. "W-what? what do you-" he cut you and start explaining the thing that you curious about. "that night you saw 'someone' on the street right?" you feel like you just get caught, you look at him and slowly nodd. His stare is unreadable and clueless. You don't feel any emotions of him except cold.

Y/n : H-how do you know??

He paused for a sec before talking. "you come to that person and make a deal. You have been chosen and the 'others' knows it".

Y/n : W-wait! how do you know? why you-

He keeps ignoring you and continue talking, that all of that sounds nonsense on your ear. "they know that now you are a 'death send' and they will do anything to erase t-" this time you shout at him and he stop.

Y/n : YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING ME!!

you can feel there is something on your chest that pushing you to him. You feel annoyed because he keeps on ignoring what you asking and keep on talking about things that you couldn't understand. You wait for an answer but he just stood there. "and it's starting" it's not the answer you wanted to hear. You are mad but you don't know why, you feel like you have made a big mistake without you realised.