The Defects

"Hey, wake up," I say to Christina.

"There are Defects trying to break down the back door," I then repeat.

"Oh shit," she cursed while picking up her sniper rifle.

"What you gonna try to no scope a Defect. And get blood all over the door," I mocked her.

"Haha. Very funny," she says.

"No seriously. Just use this sword," I guide her.

Defects are vicious ugly decroded time of body and face. They would eat and you would turn into one. Or die.

She takes the steel sword that has a dragon along the middle of it with a little bit of dried blood at the tip of it.

When she opens the door, the Defects barge in and groan like fingernails scratching across a chalk board.

Christina screams and stabs one through the heart blood then splatters across the wall but that doesn't stop anyone.

Christina has both hands on each side of the Defect's face and snaps his neck. At the same time I was trying to kick the other Defect off of her. Man these Defects are pains.

I grab the Defects maggot infested arm and flip his body as snapping his arm off as it hits the ground. A loud rumble goes across the ground as it hits the ground and the Defect's twisted foot automatically made me trip on my left side.

Everything started to move in slow motion. The Defect had his head just about six inches above mine. It's mouth about to meet my forehead, but then my ears have a deep ring in my eardrums.

Blood splattered on to my shirt and everything stopped being slow motion. The Defect's body flopped onto the rights side of me and my heart pounded in my chest like it was about to explode.

"I didn't no scope did I," Christina says.

"You could have killed me," I say.

"But I didn't. I saved your life."

"Thanks."

I hug her and I hear and feel her stomach growl.

"I'm guessing your hungry," I guess.

"Yeah."

"Let's go hunting."