The Stranger

He high fives the stranger like he knew him. I say,"Do you know this dude."

"Nope. But he seems cool," James says.

"So what y'all doin' around these rusted lands. I'm just walkin' around. And damn. I don't know how I survive this place," he said.

"I don't either. So why don't you get the hell out of here. Okay," I say.

"Geez. Don't gotta be so rude. I'll go, but first....." he said with curiosity.

He grabbed James and James squirmed in his arms. The stranger covered James's mouth and took him into a broken down candy shop.

"Hey! Get over here," I yelled.

"That little son of a bitch," I then added with a whisper.

Christina and I spread our arms across the side of the wall and we slowly walk into the shop. It seems to be quiet and calm until bullets went flying at Christina and I like it was a blur.

One of the bullets crashed through a green glass vase and hit me in the shoulder.

"Dammit! That little jerk," I screamed.

He replies,"I heard that."

"I don't care! And F.Y.I. I'm not saying nice words at your funeral. I'm just gonna' throw your body into a dumpster full of Defects," I say rudely.

"I will do the same for this lil' kid also," he yells across the room.

James says,"Im fourteen you idiot!"

The way I heard that one, was because I was secretly walking towards them as, this conversation was going on and Christina was the one actually talking.

I walk up behind the stranger and take a knife from the Jawbreaker area and jab it into the man's throat. He slurps a little of his blood down in his throat on accident, which lets more clog his throat. He then died on the metallic square like floorings.

"That dude was an ass," James says.

"Yea. You figure. And you're the one who said he seemed cool," I reply to his comment.