4: The Golden Dolphin Heist

(3rd POV)

(3rd POV)

The plan was set. They would infiltrate the fancy-pants event at the Museum of Fine Arts. During the festivities, they'd sneak back-stage using Webs' clever hacking skills. Wolf explained the plan for the gang from start to finish.

Wolf: "So, here's the plan; Just like that of every year, the ceremony will be held at the Museum of Fine Arts, where the Golden Dolphin will be positioned just beyond the backstage curtain.

Piranha: "Pfft. Sounds easy." He said overconfidently, crossing his arms as he did so.

Fox: ""Sounds easy", hermano, but we'll need to bypass three levels of Security." He informed the group, Wolf nodding in confirmation as he continued on with the plan.

Wolf: "So, step one; we'll need to blend in."

...

Step One: 

(Evening)

Wolf had chosen a snazzy white suit, along with a dapper fedora, silk tie, fake mustache, and tinted glasses, masking himself as some sort of fancy movie star or celebrity.

Shark, meanwhile, had gone the opposite direction, cramming his body into a gorgeous gown that was stretched to the limit by Shark's massive, muscular form.

Perched atop Shark's head, Tarantula had fashioned her long limbs into the shape of a butterfly fascinator hat.

Snake went old-school, complete with a classic suit, handlebar mustache, monocle, top hat, and a pair of fake arms to help fill out the look.

Piranha squeezed into a kid-sized coat with tails, looking handsome and a bit childish, but it did the trick.

Fox dawned a white formal shirt and red tie covered by a black suit jacket and slacks, contrasting against Wolf's.

Each one of them wore a pair of sunglasses to complete the look and to help hide their true identities from anyone who decided to look a little more closely at the characters under the costumes.

When they arrived at the museum, The Bad Guys had just begun to climb the steps when a stretch limo pulled up at the bottom of the stairs.