𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. a daughter needs a dad

( volume ii, chapter xxix )

a daughter needs a dad

❝An inmate from Shankshaw Prison, Riverdale is attempting to contact you. Do you accept the charges?❞

❝Yes, I accept the charges.❞

WHYTE WYRM

DECEMBER 13TH, 2017

SOUTHSIDE RIVERDALE

Mia hadn't stepped foot in the Whyte Wyrm in years. She swore she would never again, even if it killed her. Maybe it would catch up to her, and eventually, kill her. For now, however, she found herself stood in the grand bar once again, all eyes on her. It wasn't everyday the Serpents saw their Princess, much less smack-bang in the middle of their hangout.

''We have an announcement,'' Jughead called, ''our dad is getting out.''

Such a simple statement was met with hundreds of cheers, whistles, and whoops, not a single person in the room not in favour of FP's release. 

''And when he does, I'll bring him up to speed about our plans with Mayor McCoy.''

Well, unless you counted Tall Boy.

''That's brilliant.''

Mia furrowed her eyebrows in distaste, having grown sick of the older Serpent ever since the ordeal with the Ghoulies. It may not have been her place to say something, but anyone can bet she still did. ''Do you happen to have a problem with that, Tall Boy?''

''Your old man? No. You? No. It's your brother I have a problem with, wanting to sit us down with the mayor.''

''I do. He's right,'' Jughead agreed, calling out to the Serpents, ''I think we can take the Southside back, but its gonna take work, and its going to take compromise.''

''I'm sorry, I seem to be missing the humour here,'' Mia tutted at Tall Boy's mocking laughter, ''of course, unless we're talking about your hair, beard, and side-burn mutation.''