𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

― ♥ ❝ yeah , i saw sparks ♥ ―

▍As the two Castman sisters arrived at the school, there were floods of cars and students parked outside

▍As the two Castman sisters arrived at the school, there were floods of cars and students parked outside. Some were wearing shirts with the words "Hawkins High" enlarged on the front, or just a large tiger logo.

Summer squealed as she hopped out of the car , practically bolting towards the large building.

"Summer! Wait up!" Mirren called , locking the car door and running after her sister. Once she caught up to her, they walked in through the large gym doors. There were crowds of students on the bleachers.

Mirren stood, frozen. She didn't know anybody. It finally hit. She didn't know where to sit, or where to even go. Was there a specific space for only students? Did she even qualify as a student yet? The fear must have been painted on her face, because Summer grabbed her arm and dragged her up the bleachers, moving people out of the way.

They found a small empty spot behind the band, which inevitably was loud, but at least they got a spot. They watched as the cheer team did their routine, and the band played their music.

Just as the basketball team came out, a guy walked up the bleachers and parked next to the two of them. He had a blonde girl on his arm that was chewing pink, bubbly gum, but he didn't look as excited.

Mirren, on the other hand, got more excited when she realized who it was. None other than the guy she met earlier with hair the size of lady liberty.

"Steve?" The brunette said, looking past her sister to get a good glance.

Steve turned and a smile immediately crept onto his face. "Hey, Bitterness! What are you doing here? I thought you just moved here?"

Mirren giggled and pointed to Summer, who was inbetween the two of them. "My sister wanted to come so she could meet more people before school starts again." She rested her hand on Summer's head. "Summer, this is Steve. We met earlier at Family Video."

The younger sister smiled and waved. "Nice to meet you!" She said enthusiastically. Summer loved meeting new people. She loved making friends.

Steve leaned down to get closer to Summer's level. "How old are you, by any chance? I happen to know a group of fairly annoying children that you may or may not want to meet."

The blonde on Steve's arm nudged him and coughed a small "ehem." and the three realized that the game was about to start. A older man stood in the middle of the court, next to the rest of the basketball team.

He was holding onto a microphone and had his lips pursed. "Singing for us tonight, we have a very special guest. All the way from Nashville, our very own Tammy Thompson!"