Scene 2

Lucy – " are you coming in or what ? "
Rose – " I'm coming. God, I hate my life "
Rose enters in the house, the floor covered in trash and alcohol bottles. Lucy is on the couch watching tv and drinking.
Rose goes over to Lucy
Rose – " That's enough, give me the bottle "
Lucy – " you'll never take this bottle away from me "
Rose tries to take the bottle, but Lucy punches her near the eye
Lucy – " so you understand little slut, YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY ALCOHOL AWAY FROM ME!"
Rose grabs her ukulele and goes out; she goes to her favorite place and begin to sing a song she wrote. She stops and look at the sunset, Harry appears.
Harry – " what are we doing ? " * whispering *
Rose – " watching the sunset " * whispering *
Harry – " are we alone ? " * whispering *
Rose – " yup, just me and you " * whispering *
Harry – " then why are we whispering ? " * whispering *
Rose – " I don't know " * whispering *
Rose laughs while Harry is looking at her with the tail of his eyes. Rose puts her head on Harry's shoulder still looking at the sunset.
Rose – " god I love sunsets "
Harry – " why? "
Rose – " because they make me feel safe, especially when I come to see them here, away from home. They have these colors, so warm; I love them. And then comes the dark, and you know how much I love the dark "
Harry – " you can see someone's real soul in the dark " * imitating Rose *
Rose – " exactly, you remember " * Rose looks at Harry smiling *
Harry – " of course I remember it. When you first said it, you were eight, I was shocked of how intelligent a little girl could be.
Not everyone can think like you do, that was a really deep thought, and you were only eight. Now that you are fifteen, what? You're gonna tell me some thought about the universe? Multiverse? "
Rose laughs
Rose – " thank you Harry, for always being here. "
Harry – " well, I'm kinda in your imagination so it's obvious that I'm here whenever you need me "
Rose – " hey you wanna hear a song ? "
Harry – " I would never say no to one of your wonderful songs "
Rose plays her song for Harry; he just stares at her the whole time.
(The camera spinning around them as Rose plays )
Rose finishes, it's dark.
Harry – " I think it would be better if we go home now "
Rose – " yeah, you're probably right "
Rose heads back home to see Lucy asleep drunk on the couch. She goes to her room and sleep.