let me drown

There were in a pool they made at there house the cool trio were just relaxing on the chairs while gempa was inside making some drinks, solar had been keeping his attention a lott on blaze with the feeling blaze was gonne try it again soon. TTM was in the pool swimming only blaze looked to be staying in one spot and gave a smile towards solar bifore going under. Solar knew he was trying to end his life again so he imidiëntly got up dropping anithing he help and ran to the pool. Diving in it as evribody looked in pure confusion and shock at solars sudden actions. Solar was underwater when he spotted blaze opening his mouth still underwater and he reached his hand out to blaze but he sank a lot more. Getting deeper in the pool solar fanelly was able to grab blaze. He pulled him up until he had blaze's breast and swam up with blaze in his arm. The 2 trouble makers were looking down seeing the collor white and red/orange getting bigger again until solar got above water and taking a big gasp. He had looking at a almost uncounsiens blaze. "Idiot, i told you not to do it animore" solar said annoyed while blaze just gave a weak smile bifore he passed out. "THUNDER GRAB BLAZE" solar yelled as he came to a corner of the pool. Thunder grabbed blaze and felt how cold his body was. "Wat's happening?!" They could hear a wurried and concerned voice scream. When solar got out the pool he imidiëntly tried getting the water out of blaze's system. Evribody was shoked at the whole situation the 2 in the pool desided to get out and got closer to gempa instead. Solar got a lot of water out of his lungs when blaze woke up in a shock. Solar slapped blaze a little hard but blaze knew he deserved it eatherway, he dit ignore wat solar had said a month ago. "How dit you drown? You can swim so wat happend?!" Ice called out as solar hugged blaze. "He's trying to kill himself" and with that evribody frooze in shook, fear, wurry an concern in there faces. "This isn't the first time eather.."  solar the answerred hearing a few sobs while others were speachless. "When?" Thunder then asked. "The time blaze dint wanne hang out and when i never showed up" solar answerred knowing he wil have to explain evrithing he knew afterwards but he himself also doesn't know why blaze was doing this. "W-wat dit he do?" He could hear the scared voice of daun ask him. "He almost hung himself in his room" solar quietly said as the atmosfere darkend. At the end ice and blaze stayed a lot next or by eachother. Evribody would keep a huge eye on blaze and blaze knew.