Kicked Out

Firey woke up.

"Ugh... what a really weird dream..." He looked around. He was on the floor. He looked at the bed beside him. Spongy had pushed him off the bed.

"Seriously?" He looked away. His eyes widened. He looked at Spongy again. And of course, he started screaming.

Everyone woke up.

"OMIGOSH, FIREY SHUT-!" Flower was going to say, but of course, Leafy shushed her. Like before, Leafy put tape over Firey's mouth to shut him up.

Since Firey couldn't scream anymore, he ranout of the room and burnt a bunch of stuff.

And then they were kicked out.

***
"Firey, you actual IDIOT-" Coiny lunged towards him, but Blocky punched Coiny.

"Whoire oire we going to live now?" Bubble looked around the city.

"Flower, how much money do have left?" Announcer Box asked.

Flower pulled out a computer from nowhere. "I randomly got about £6,640."

Everyone stared at her. "Didn't you use it all on like, the Hotel?" Match asked. Flower shrugged.

"That's double more than what we need, looks like luck is on our side." AB looked at his side. There was Lady Luck right next to him. AB raised his eyebrow and turned away. "Anyways, I rented us an apartment for a year. That should be enough, right Golfball?"

Golfball looked at Tennisball. Then she looked at AB. Then she shrugged (somehow??).

"Right, Golfball?" AB narrowed his eyebrows.

Golfball made a stern face and rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Probably. I hope."