Welcome To The Worst Place In The World

"Bubble! Bubble, check this out!" Pencil and Match burst through the door of group one's apartment. Pencil was holding a big black box and a screen, kind of like a TV but smaller.

Bubble turned from the fridge to look at Pencil and Match. "What?"

"We don't like, really know but it's probably something like, really cool!" Match exclaimed.

Coiny (who just became mayor) was passing by and saw what they were holding. "Oh hey I know what that is! It's a Compy-oh-tore. It has the world's largest encyclopedia or something."

"Um, Coiny, you weren't supposed to be in this conversation." Pencil snapped.

"Pencil's like, right y'know." Match went towards Coiny and pushed him off the balcony. Firey could be heard laughing in the distance.

"Whoire did yoi get that from?" Bubble was amazed.

"Uh..." Pencil sweated. "I don't know how to say this without ruining your innocent personality Bubble so... let's just not question it. Match, plug it in!"

"Hey, how you know how to like, work this thing?"

"The author was lazy."

After a bit of trying, well maybe not a bit more like hours, they finally plugged the compy-oh-tore in and found how to use it.

"What's Goigle?" Bubble pointed at the Google logo. Pencil shrugged. "Click on it!"

Pencil clicked on the Google logo and the empty tab showed up. Under the search bar, it showed some recent news about one boy and two girls running away from the police for stealing props from a musical.

"What do I type?"

"I dunno, anything." Match replied.

Pencil clicked on the search bar and a bunch of suggestions came up:

Weather in Chicago

How to commit tax evasion

Rules to using the Internet

Pencil clicked on 'Rules to Using the Internet' and a website popped up.

Rule #1: Don't go on Twitter.

Rule #2: Remember that the Internet (the thing you're using now)...

"We are?" Pencil asked.

"Continue!"

...Is the most toxic places on earth, if it was a physical place anyway. Be very careful. Especially on twitter.

Rule #3: Don't trust Elon Musk. Just don't, okay? Don't trust him. Don't invest, don't buy, don't fall for his schemes, just don't trust him. Especially twitter.

And the most important rule:

Rule £4: NEVER SEARCH UP RULE 34. NEVER. EVER.

"Eh, I'm sure it can't be like, that bad. Pence-Pence, search up Rule 34." Said Match, not knowing that would be the biggest mistake of her life.

Bubble didn't sleep for a month. Pencil refused to talk (Teardrop?) and Match cried herself to sleep.

Update on Pin and Needle's trial: Both were found guilty and now owe 3,00,000 USD/2,355,000 British Pounds.