Part 4

The clicking sound the door made when it opened sent a shiver down my spine .My Brain was sending me warning signals.

‚Don't do it, Joy.You'll regret it!' but I went in.

The whole Apartment was one huge open space. An open gallery.. all done in black and white.

Tae was standing in the middle. He was wearing a white shirt that was open. A pair of black jeans.. his goofy hair .. he looked really hot. And he smirked.

„I ...I think I'd better go..!" I stammered nervously.

He came towards me and stopped in front of me, extended his Arm over my shoulder while his other Hand slid around my waist. I heard the shutting of the door and squeezed my eyes and lips shut.

I no longer felt my heart beating. I didn't feel my body anymore, I only felt this adrenaline flowing in every corner of my bones.

Tae's palm gently stroked over my cheek and stopped at my chin, lifting my face. I looked into his dark brown eyes and could see his desire for me.

„Open your Coat!" he commanded me.

„Tae I...!" i stammered.

He raised his eyebrow and his Hand pulled for the ribbon on my Coat and opened it. Then he looked down at me. Saw this red lingerie I had chosen for tonight.

„Oh wow... I think you understood the assignment. But I don't like the color red!" he whispered.

I blushed, my mind screamed at me to stop him, but my body wanted him.

„You know what I'm going to do to you?" his Index Finger slid from my cleavage between my breasts down to my belly bottom.

I nodded and had to swallow.

„You really want to cheat on your Fiancé... oh sorry .. your Boyfriend?" his lips came closer and closer to mine...

I nodded.

„Say fuck me Tae!" he breathed on my Lips.

He slipped my Coat of my Shoulders. Then he pulled the red lingerie over my head. My breathing became faster and heavier and my heart started beating again.

„Come on Joy! Say it!.. Let me hear you want me too!"

I hesitated for a moment. I only ever had this kind of dirty talk with Jimin.

Jimin... the thought of him made me answer quickly.

„Fuck me Tae, I want you!"

Before I had even spoken, he pressed his Lips to mine. He bit hard on my lower Lip, I could taste blood....

With one hand on my back and the other on my Butt , he pulled me tightly against him. It felt so good.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, then he lifted me up and my thighs slid around his hips while he pressed me against the wall.

„Ride me Joy!" he moaned and before I could even say anything he was taken me over to his couch.

Tae sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I could feel his hard cock through his jeans and I wanted him deep inside me. I turned off any synapses in my Brain. For me there was only this moment, with my boss who wanted to fuck me so bad.

He pulled my hair back in his fist and bent over to me, leaving his bite marks on my chest, I moaned softly with each bite he made and I liked it.

I sat up a bit and massaged with my palm over his bulge.

„Do you want my cock? Do yo think you can stand him fucking you hard?" he licked his lips . „ Open my jeans ,Joy and get him out!" again he had this commanding tone.

I didn't hesitate for long and did what he said and his long and thick cock fell in my palm. I started to stroke him.. slowly up and down. Precum leaked.

Tae leaned back with closing eyes and started to moan. He enjoyed how I played with his hardness . Then he lifted me up by my butt a little, pushed my panties aside and I felt the warm tip of his cock at my opening.

My heart was racing like crazy and before I could even think , he pushed him hard into me.

„Oh.... Fuck..!" I moaned.

His thrusts were violent. His long Fingers gripped tightly in my Ass.

„You Are so fucking tight Joy.. so fucking tight!"

I bobbed up and down. I felt him so deep inside me. His hand wandered between my legs.

„Let me Play with your Clit while my cock spoils you from the inside Sweetheart!" and his thumb rubbed my most sensitive spot.

I was no longer aware of anything. I was almost ready. Noticed how my Climax was building up.

„I'm about.. to cum Tae..!" my voice trembled , my body shook and his thrust became faster and harder.

We both couldn't hold back any longer and while I experienced the best Orgasm I ever had and I felt Tae cum  inside me.

Out of breath, I leaned my Forehead on his Schoulder. Tae rolled me onto the couch and covered my naked body with a blanket that was laying next him. He stood up and pulled on his Jeans. Then I watched him picking up my coat and this red lingerie. He came back to me , put the things on the Couch. Tae bent down to me and softly stroked my cheek...

„Thank you for coming!" he whispered. Then he kissed my forehead and said:

„Go Home Joy, to your Boyfriend!"