Part 14

Jimin pushed me aside and walked straight into the room. I couldn't describe the feeling that shot through my body.

„What do you want?" I asked him.

„ To bring my Girlfriend home!" he faced me.

In his face anger and disappointment. I could see him clenching his fingers into a fist and his breath quickening.

„Damn it I'm not your Girlfriend anymore, so get lost!" I pointed with my finger to the Door.

Jimin got closer and closer to me and I stepped back until the wall to the bathroom stopped me. He leaned his forehead against mine and I could saw the wit in his eyes.

„Did he fucked you well? Hmm?"

„How did you found me Jimin?"

He clenched his fists and leaned them against the wall to the right and left of my face.

„Did he satisfied you? How many times did he let you cum under him? Does he fucked you better than me?" he whispered. He pressed his Body tightly against mine so that I couldn't move an inch.

„Jimin stop!" I tried to free myself and could hardly breathe.

„Come on Joy! I want to know how he did it to you?!" he tried to kiss me but I turned my head away and his kiss hit my cheek.

„Damn I really loved you Joy! How many times did you...?"

„You have no right to ask me that Jimin. You are cheating since when? I broke up with you so stay away and shut the fuck up!"

„FUCK!" he yelled and slammed his fists against the wall. I squeezed my eyes shut and was really afraid of that he would hit me.  He grabbed my chin so harsh that it really hurts.

„YOU...BELONG...TO...ME....!" he muttered and paused after each word.

„Jimin please Stop it!"i tried to say , my eyes still shut.

But suddenly he brushed his Lips against mine and I tried to push him back , but I couldn't. When he left off of me he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me with him. I almost felt over my own steps. But then the door opens and Tae went in. He saw me , saw Jimin....

„Tae!" my voice shaky.

Jimin loosened the grip around my wrist and I managed to pull myself out .

„Oh , look who's here! So you are the one who's fucking my girlfriend?" and the first punch hit Tae right on his nose.

„JIMIN!" I screamed.

I tried to reach Tae. I could saw the pain on his face. He held his nose with his hands. When he saw me come over to him he motioned me not to come closer.And the next punch hit him into his gut. He bent over in pain.

„Come on Bastard , punch me right here!" Jimin pointed at his chin, ready to fight with Tae.

„Jimin stop it! Are you crazy?" I went between both of them and faced Jimin. Tae behind me.

„Joy get out of my way!" I never saw him in so much anger and so much pain in his eyes.

„How did you know I am here? When did you started to become this Asshole?"

He bit his lips and came closer to me.

„Choose.... Me ... or him?"

I didn't hesitate for long and replied...

„ I already choosed when I saw you fucking this Bitch in your room backstage!"

„Did you slid under him after or before I fucked her!"