Part 11

Taehyung was about to get into his car when someone grabbed his shoulder from behind. When he turned around he faced Jimin.

„I just have one question!" Jimin pulled on his Jacket.

„Okay!" said Taehyung, putting his hands in his coat pocket.

„Is it customary in your company for the boss to come to visit their employees' home in person?"

„No!" replied Taehyung.

„Hmmm strange!" said Jimin both hands rested on the side of his hips.
„What was the reason? I mean , okay, Joy was away for a few days but I could bet that wasn't the reason for your visit?!"

Taehyung grinned and was about to get into his car.

„Joy ist familiär with a project we are working on and I had a few questions about it. I couldn't reach her and that's why I came here! Have a nice day!" Taehyung got in his car and before closing the door he said:

„Joy looks sick. Take care of her and tell her not to come back to work until she's feeling better and above all she should be available." the the car door slammed and Taehyung drove away.

„Why I don't believe a single word you were saying!" Jimin muttered. Looking after Taehyung.

Jimin had been watching Joy and Tae over the camera, he didn't trust Tae an inch.

„You two were too familiar to me! You want her to be reachable? Okay .. then I'll let her be available for you!"

He looked up at the apartment.

„I'm not giving up on you that easily Babygirl! You're mine! Only mine!"

..................

After two hours , Jimin came back home . I had stuffed some food into me in the meantime but i didn't feel any better.

I was laying in bed when Jimin sat next to me. He held out a small gift.

„Sorry I broke your phone. I thought I'd get you a new one!" he smiled.

„Jimin , I don't want it . I have enough money to get one myself!"

„Please take it Jiy, please. It's all ready, please!"

I sighed „ okay fine !" took the package and put it on my nightstand.

Jimin smiled and patted my back.

„Thank Babygirl. You did me a favor!"

....................

After a week I felt a little bit better and decided to go back to work. Although I really didn't want to be near Taehyung again. I had no other choice. Jimin didn't want to move out and so I was looking for an apartment for my own.

Tae and I avoided each other as much as we could at the company. But I felt his glances and honestly I had to look at him often when he didn't noticed.

Then that one day and that one moment in the Elevator.

It was crowded and I was standing in the back against the wall of the elevator. When Tae got in. I will never forget that moment. He was standing right in front of me. Looked at me. I lowered my gaze . Smelled his perfume. Felt the tug of his breathe. His hands, his long fingers that touched me so gently that night we were spending together. My heart told me to reach for his hand. My mind held me back.

„ I miss you so much!" he whispered.

I closed my eyes and swallowed.
„Don't!" I whispered back.

„ I miss you so fucking hard!" he didn't stop saying.

When the elevator stopped someone pushed him accidentally from behind so that he bumped into me. My pulse was racing. He leaned against the wall with his elbows so that I was right in between.

„I want to kiss you do bad , Joy!"

„Tae..!" I said softly.

„ I forgot to tell you something important." he said.

„ Whatever it is , keep it to yourself Tae!" I wanted to close my arms around his body , wanted to put my head against his chest. His palm slid over my cheek til he reached my chin and lifted my head so I had to look at him.

„ I don't love Roa..!" when he said that I pulled my head away from him but he stopped me.

„ I am already in love with someone else!„ he smiled.

„ Why are you telling me this?" I whispered.

„When I first saw her, sitting in her car, her smile when she was looking at her phone and how pretty she was ... that was the moment I fell head over heels in love with her!"

Gosh that was the day we first met. Tears welled up .

„Don't say it please .. I beg you Tae. Don't say it!" I mumbled.

He leaned his forehead against min. He didn't cared about the people around us. His hands slid around my neck and his lips gently touched mine.

„I love you Joy! I love you so bad . I can't think of anything else but you. You are haunting me 24 Hours. When you are thinking to stop playing with my Heart? Hmmm?" his lips brushing mine lightly that went shivers through my nerves.

„I love you Joy!" my body was trembling.

He kissed me gently, carefully and I didn't stopped him. I wanted him kissing me, I wanted to feel his lips. I wanted him. My fist knotted in his shirt and I pushed him soft against my body. His arms circling around me, gathered me against him. He kissed me more intensely, more passionately and I hoped he wouldn't stop. We kissed before but this time was different, felt different. Then he stopped and leaned his forehead against mine again. His lips wet from our kiss.

„Let's go somewhere for a few days. Just you and me." he whispered.

„I can't!@ I whispered back.

„Hmm, I understand! Jimin!"

The elevator Stopp and the last person got out. The door closed and Tae pressed some Randi button.

„Tae, it's not because of Jimin! I just can't!"

„Are you back together with him ? You said you forgave him!"

„It's over between us..!"

„There you go.. let's get out of here, settle down, for you, for us!" he looked at me pleadingly.

„Roa?" I asked cautiously.

„I don't care about her!" he kissed me. „ Cone in Sweetheart, say yes! Please!"

I hesitated. I didn't want Jimin to know, but at the same time I wanted to be with Tae.

„Joy?"

„Okay!" I sighed

„Yes!" he hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

That Night Jimin wasn't home. So I packed a few thing , grabbed the phone Jimin gave me and the next moment I was sitting with Tae in his car and we went to Jeju Island.

For the first time in weeks I felt free again. Tae held my hand and didn't let go.

„ Are you okay?" he asked with a smile on his face.

I nodded.

But our happiness wasn't to last long.
Secrets and Lies can ruin everything you ever cared about.