Part 16

He now cupped my face with his palms and my fingers wrapped around his wrist. I sobbed not looking at him as he lifted my face . My wet eyes shut.

„Please tell me you are not gone back to him! Please!" he whispered. I squeezed my lips together and shook my head in denial in his Palms.

He sighed in relief.."Where were you six months?!"

I don't , no I couldn't answer. I was just sobbing.My eyes still shut. I couldn't look at him. Maybe I was to ashamed or maybe I was afraid that he says he moved on and found a girl he fell in love with.

„Eon-Jin go home and tell mom I found what I was searching for so long!"

I opened my eyes and looked him straight in his face. Then my eyes went to this girl who was with him and she smiled.

„Joy?Right?" she asked me.

„Go Home Eon-Jin!" Tae's Voice was so calm and she bowed to me and left.

My heart was racing. I was so excited. Couldn't believe he held me . His  Touch, Just he standing with me here.

„You were looking for me?" I said still sobbing.He sighed and his warm palms still holding my face.

„Until today!" he whispered to me.
He pulled my face close to his. I felt his warm breath on my face. My heart was pounding.

„Tell me you still love me!" he breathed against my lips.

I nodded. „ I do!" my tears ran down my face. I imagined he would never want to talk to me again, let alone see me and now he is about to kiss me.

„Why did you run away? I came back to the hotel and you were gone! Without leaving a message or something like that!"

„After all what happens I just needed time for myself." I replied.

„I decided I would never stop loving you until I found you and you told me you felt nothing for me!" I could see tears filling his eyes.

„Tae! I really need to tell you something important!"

„Whatever it is can wait. I don't want this moment to pass!" and his lips touched mine gently. We kissed, both sobbing, his palms gently squeezed my cheeks. The salt of our tears mingled.  I took my hands from his wrist and embraced his body. Leaning my head against his chest so that I could hear his heart beating fast. I never wanted to let him go. I hoped all this was not just a dream and I would wake up and he would no longer be there. He began to kiss my cheeks , my forehead, the top of my head.

„I can barely believe I have you back!" he whispered.

„Tae, I was actually going to come see you tomorrow because.. because I ... oh gosh...!" I could barely speak.

„Joy!" he lifted my chin to face him. I took his hand and slowly guided to my baby belly. I thought if not now then maybe never. I was excited , maybe he would end it all now after all. I carefully put his hand on my baby belly.

„That's what I wanted to tell you!" I whispered.

He narrowed his eyes. „ I ..I don't understand!" he said and looked down to his Hand on my belly.

„It's yours Tae!" I whispered.

„Pregnant?But Jimin..?!" he could hardly speak.

I shook my head „He can't make Baby's."

„Joy , don't fool me !" he stroked slowly over my belly , eyes still narrowed.  „ How?.. Okey.. I know how ! „ he smirked. „But when?"

I smiled and said „ I think it happened right in the first night on your couch!"