Well That Could Have Gone Better

I found the story that I read that 'kickstarted' this fanfic. It's DREAM by Kinglzaya, but it's ruined by a mix of incest and harem. Anyways, MHA and Minecraft do not belong to me, they belong to Kohei Horikoshi and Microsoft now, and Markus Persson originally respectively. Only the plot and a handful of characters belong to me and references to other media are not mine either. Characters from other media while in appearance and abilities may be the same they will be fundamentally different.

To understand this story you have to believe in the impossible. Can you do that? Perfect. This story starts decades ago in a small hospital room in China, where a glowing baby illuminated the room. After this, thousands of cases of children with supernatural abilities flooded not only Asia but the entire world. Conspiracies erupted from the internet and the world was trying to figure out what was happening.

Soon enough the supernatural became the new normal. Well, after an assortment of riots and failed revolutions. Regardless, the newfound powers of humanity, quirks as they were dubbed, turned the world on its head. Fantasy became a reality, but as a result governments around the world were trying to keep pace with these superpowered beings and failing. Crime skyrocketed and these 'villains' were now public enemies that the government was unable to stop. However, where governments failed heroes rose. Other superpowered humans with a sense of justice started to stop the villains and hand them to the police.

This time the government was going to ensure they got the superpowered population under control. They enrolled the forces of these heroes and made it so that saving people was a well-paying job; this gave the incentive to be a government ally. Nevertheless, there were always revolutionaries who believed they stood above the rest of humanity with their abilities. But there were also those who were discriminated against for their mutations and decided to turn on the common people. In any case, they were hostile and wars ensued. In the end, heroes won and were forever put on a pedestal. Things were peaceful, at least for the naive innocents who could not notice the bloody gutters of the nations. Governments had absolute control over quirk regulations and heroes, well heroes were not as just and incorruptible as they seemed. The pedestal they were placed on polluted future generations of heroes. Fame, power, money, and many other factors had people who were unworthy of their positions being praised.

In modern-day, 80% of the global population has a quirk and the other 20 percent weren't as lucky. They, along with the masses with 'villainous' or monstrous quirks, were heavily discriminated against while those with strong and flashy quirks were praised to enormous proportions. This caused turmoil in the shadows, and with quirks growing more powerful by the generation the 'peace' of the civilians was assured to collapse.

Now how does this fit in our story you may ask? Well, let's just say a certain pair of twins knew how it felt to be discriminated against one day and praised the next.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young girl with a tanned complexion, pitch-black hair, and viridian-colored eyes, was seen hopping up and down in excitement next to a bed with a sleeping boy in it. The boy, who was the same age as the girl, was blissfully asleep, well at least until, "IZUKU COME ON! WE HAVE TO WAKE UP MOM AND DAD!" The child, who was quite pale in comparison to the girl, bolted awake, his forest green hair swaying and his onyx eyes opening. He then turned to the girl and groaned annoyed. He laid back down, throwing his blanket back on, and said, ''Izumi go back to sleep. It's too early.'' "NOT TODAY BIG BROTHER! TODAY IS OUR FOURTH BIRTHDAY AND WE GET TO KNOW OUR QUIRKS,'' Izumi shouted while tearing away Izuku's blanket from his grasp. Izuku groaned annoyed once again and lifted his plain white shirt to cover his eyes while curling into a ball. ''I really don't care Izumi.'' Izumi tsk'ed and grabbed Izuku by his legs and dragged him off of his bed. Izuku dropped to the floor, his head slamming onto the hardwood floor. He moaned in pain while muttering, ''Why are you like this?"