Killing Ruins Your Social Life, But Homeschooling Makes A Streamer

The quiet night flew by, Nemuri and Izumi falling asleep on Izuku's bed, and as for Izuku, he couldn't sleep a wink. Tomorrow school would start and he knew his life and his sister's life would come crashing down. Not only did he kill someone, but his quirk won't activate 'till god knows when and his sister doesn't even have one. He may not have been a genius but he knew quirks were important to how people saw you. He was not looking forward to it all.

''Man I really wish Pokemon could be the game I enter,'' Izuku muttered as he beat the champion for the tenth time. *RING RING* Izuku closed his eyes and peered through his sheets. ''What time is it,'' he whispered to himself.

8:00.

It was 8:00. Izuku went wide-eyed as he quickly turned off his game and pretended to have been asleep. He was not in the mood for a lecture courtesy of his aunt. With his eyes closed, Izuku tried to use his sense of hearing to make out what was happening. He heard someone get out of bed and turn off the alarm clock and judging by the loudness of their footsteps it was Nemuri.

''Alright, guys. Time for school. Wake up.'' Izuku feigned being tired and sat up. ''Already,'' he asked while yawning. Nemuri glared at her nephew, ''I know you were playing video games all night but just this once you won't be grounded.'' Izuku chuckled nervously.

Meanwhile, Izumi was still asleep. ''Izuku wake your sister up while I make breakfast,'' Nemuri said as she exited the room. ''Okay Aunty,'' Izuku replied with a mischievous smile.

Once Nemuri left the room, Izuku inhaled deeply and screamed, ''WAKE UP IZUMI!" Izumi shot out of bed, falling flat on her face. ''GRRRR! IZUKU,'' Izumi yelled as she stood on her feet and tackled her brother. ''You're a jerk,'' she whispered as she had her brother in a headlock.'' Izuku was nervously and rapidly tapping on his sister's forearm. ''Ok that's on me but I'm losing air. Let me go.'' Izumi glared for a little and let him go.

Izuku took a deep breath in. ''Where'd you learn that,'' Izuku asked. ''ALL MIGHT,'' Izumi replied with a toothy grin.

Izuku deadpanned and said, ''I should have known. Well, Aunty is making breakfast so we have to get ready for school.'' ''Okay.''

********************

Izuku and Izumi were standing outside their preschool and they could practically feel the piercing stares of the crowd. ''You guys don't have to come today,'' Nemuri said lovingly. Izuku looked at his fingers and started to nervously play with them, ''It's okay Aunty, but will you pick me up if something happens? Please.'' Nemuri nodded and turned her attention to Izumi, ''What about you kiddo?" Izumi gave a toothy smile, ''WELL I GOTTA STAY IF IZUKU STAYS! AND DON'T WORRY AUNTY! HAVE NO FEAR BECAUSE I AM HERE!"

Nemuri smiled a little and ruffled the twins' hair. ''Alright, but remember that if anyone messes with you Aunty will give them the old one-two.'' The twins' chuckled and said in unison, ''Okay.'' ''Alright you rascals this is as far as I can go. I'll see you in a bit.'' The twins nodded and walked in side by side. The piercing stares of their peers and of some of the teachers took away any previous confidence in either of the two and they shrunk under the gaze of the masses.

Izumi could see her brother's nervous and skittish actions, and she wasn't much better. Izuku noticed the same about his sister. Unknowingly the two had the same thought process and went to grab the other's hand. They smiled at each other and Izumi asked, ''Together?" ''Forever,'' Izuku replied sternly as they walked through the hallways.

When they arrived at class they couldn't help but feel relief that they were one of the first people there. Izuku visibly relaxed and his tight grip on his sister's hand softened. He shakily exhaled, ''Alright we made it.'' ''Any doubts,'' Izumi, who still had a bit of nervousness in her voice, replied with an unusually high amount of confidence. Izuku rolled his eyes at his sister's attitude and went to go sit in his usual spot, a corner in the room that had picture books and toys.