Getting Doxxed

I would have liked this to be longer but you guys are getting another chapter tomorrow regardless so it's fine. Also my bad. I didn't forget about this story, it just didn't feel like it had been over two months since I last updated it.

Nemuri POV:

I called Izuku and Izumi down for dinner. I wasn't the best cook, but I wasn't horrible. ''COMING AUNTY,'' I heard the twins scream in response.

Izumi was the first to sit down at the dinner table and Izuku was close behind. I saw their small smiles, a major improvement from the night before. ''So how do you like your gifts?" Izumi beamed and said, ''I love it, aunt. I swear to take care of it!" Izuku's beamed, a bit dimmer if I was being nit-picky, and said, ''I love them, aunty.'' ''Well, that's good. I made rice and pork chops. Eat up!'' I put the plates on the table and they devoured the food. ''Well good to know I can still make a decent plate of food.'' ''This is great/ amazing,'' Izuku and Izumi replied respectively. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID. ''Aizawa?'' I looked at the kids and whispered, ''Sorry. I have to take this.'' I stood up and walked into the kitchen. ''Hello?''

''Hey Nemuri.'' ''Hey, Aizawa. You never call. What's so important?" I heard him sigh and he said, ''Well the kittens got too attached to the kids and now they won't stop crying. I've tried calming them down but they've been crying for hours...Take them. They belong to them now.'' I choked a laugh and replied, ''Aizawa they're 4. I don't think they're ready for the responsibility of a pet.'' ''And I'm not ready to hear their crying for the next few weeks. Please just take them. They can even be therapy pets.''

He made a decent point. They could make therapy pets and the kids did like them. And it would help while I look for a therapist. ''Alright deal, but you have to buy the cat supplies.'' This time I heard Aizawa stifle a laugh. ''I already have them owned.'' I sighed. ''Fine. I'll pick them up, but... you have to teach the kids how to take care of a cat and what not to do.'' ''Deal.'' ''Okay Aizawa I'll pick them up later today. Right now the kids are eating.''

Aizawa quite rudely hung up without saying a word. ''Rude,'' I whispered as I returned to the dinner table. ''So I guess you guys have another birthday surprise.'' The kids looked up at me with confusion.

3rd person POV:

With food in their mouths Izumi and Izuku looked up in confusion. Izuku swallowed and asked, ''What?" ''Well finish eating and you'll find out.'' Quickly Izuku and Izumi finished their food and burst out the front door. Nemuri sweatdropped at their antics, but couldn't help but smile as it reminded her of her and Hizashi. She sighed and followed the kids.

''Where are we going,'' the twins asked in unison, as Nemuri stepped into the car. ''So how much do you guys like pets?" The twins were again confused, but said, ''We like pets.'' Nemuri smiled and said, ''Good.'' The children tried to further interrogate her but she ignored the majority of the questions and drove to Aizawa's home.

The kids groaned and resolved to playing charades, Izuku winning every time and Izumi horrible losing. Finally, when the car stopped, they looked outside, faces smushed together and against the window. ''Why are we at the sleepy guy's place,'' Izumi asked. Nemuri smiled and said, ''Do you guys like cats?" You could see the gears turning in the heads of the 4-year-olds. Slowly as the gears started speeding up Izuku exclaimed, ''IS HE GIVING US THE KITTENS!?"

Nemuri shrugged and with feigned ignorance stated, ''I don't know.'' Izumi and Izuku squinted their eyes as if they were trying to interrogate her with their gaze. Nemuri shrunk just a bit under their interrogating gaze. ''Just like their mother,'' she thought in a bit of sadness. She shrugged off the feeling that was trying to drown her. ''Alright kids, the sooner we get what we need the sooner we can go back home.'' She looked around to see the kids nowhere to be found. Her heart rate skyrocketed as she furiously looked around.