Life Is...Ugh

Sorry not sorry for not updating for a month, but to make up for that here is a 5000 word chapter.

3rd Person POV:

Today Izuku was going with Nemuri to her job. No not hero work, but her teaching job at U.A. ''MAANN! WHY DO I HAVE TO GO AUNTY!?'' Izuku was in the backseat of the car, not exactly throwing a tantrum, but not exactly happy he was being taken out of his room. Nemuri sighed and looked at her nephew through the rearview mirror. Izuku was becoming unusually pale, his eyes were constantly irritated from the amount of time he spent in front of screens, and he was always tired.

Currently, he seemed to have gotten into an emo phase and was wearing a lot of grey-scale clothing. Black pants and shoes, a chess patterned shirt, a grey hoodie, and not to mention his growing and darkening eye bags.

''You are spending too much time inside. So from today on you will be coming with me to work, and do your school work at my desk.'' Izuku grumbled, ''What about streaming?" Nemuri looked at Izuku with a deadpan face. ''Yeah I know school is more important, but what after I finished school?" Nemuri sighed once again, ''I'll ask if you can stream on school grounds, but either way, you will have to be outside. You are getting too pale.'' Izuku pouted and crossed his arms.

''Ok.'' Izuku was a bit mad at the prospect of having to do physical activity, but he didn't want to argue. In the end, he just pulled out something akin to Nintendo Switch and played some Streetfighter.

*****************

Izuku walked into U.A. nervously. He hadn't entered a school in years and the last time he was ostracized and got into a few fights. ''Here you go.'' Izuku looked at his aunt with a confused look. ''Huh?" ''Your mask. You use it to cover your face when you stream. I'm giving it to you just in case you want to hide.''

Izuku grabbed the plastic and rather generic skull mask. He looked at it and noticed that it started to chip. He frowned at the thought of having to buy a new one, but put it on, covering the rest of his face with his hood and clenching his aunt's pants.

The students watched as their teacher walked in with a small child. Said small child was having their anxiety skyrocket. ''Oh my god, they're looking. Do they think I'm a villain? Is it all the black and grey? DO THEY HATE ME ALREADY? I knew I should have stayed home.'' Without noticing his breathing quickened and he started to get lightheaded. He wanted to barf up his lunch, he was sweating, the world was starting to spin, and his eyes were starting to hurt more than usual.

''Aunty?" Nemuri turned to her nephew. ''Yes, Izuku.'' ''I don't feel so good.'' Nemuri stopped in her tracks and looked more closely at her nephew. Then suddenly he dropped like a ragdoll.

''IZUKU!'' She grabbed the young boy and started to carry him to the nurse's office. ''Shit. I knew this was a bad idea. I should have just stayed home and taken him to the park. Stupid stupid STUPID,'' she muttered, berating herself. If there was one thing that she and Hizashi shared it was the habit to berate themselves.

Many students ran to her side asking if they could help, obviously worried at the sudden fainting of a child. Nemuri couldn't hear them through her constant stream of berating thoughts; she just continued to run. It didn't take long before she burst through the door to the nurse's office and kicked a student with four arms out of the way. ''RECOVERY GIRL!"

''What do you want Midnight,'' said a small elderly woman with grey hair tied up into a bun. She wore a doctor's lab coat with a dress with yellow and red vest-like designs on both sides. It had two yellow buttons and a belt with a pink ''R'' shaped buckled.

She had pink boots and a helmet around the sides of her head, that was completed with a purple-tinted visor.

However, when she took notice of the child in Nemuri's arms she immediately went to her side and grabbed Izuku, gently placing him on a gurney. The first thing she did was take off his mask and check his pulse.