『 2 』 Tyrannosaurus VS. The Car

❝ Turn the light off! ❞ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : I Know The End - Phoebe Bridgers3:41 ───ㅇ─── 5:44↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Turn the light off!
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : I Know The End - Phoebe Bridgers
3:41 ────── 5:44
II
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

AS WERE DRIVING BACK, approaching the Tyrannosaurus paddock again, the car stops. I look around seeing if its something we did but the other car is stopped too. I wonder whats going on. Dr. Grant gets outs of the car and comes to check if our radio is on but to no avail. A little while goes by with nothing happening. Tim reaches under my seat and grabs some goggle things. Tim somehow scares Lex and climbs up to my seat.

"Hey. Where did you find those?" Gennaro asks Tim.

"In the box under Christines seat." Tim answers pulling them up on his forehead.

"Are they heavy?" He asks.

"Yeah." Tim feels them.

"Then they're expensive. Put 'em back." Gennaro points at him and goes back to sleep.

"Don't scare me." Lex smacks Tim with her hat she was fanning herself with. I laugh at the both of them.

"Woah, cool. Night vision." Tim whispers to himself.

"Do you feel that?" Tim puts his hand on mine and Lex's shoulders. All the sudden I feel it. The vibration of the car, or the ground. I know exactly what it is but I dont want to think about it. I look at the water in front of me and with each vibration, the water ripples.

"Maybe it's the power trying to come back on." Gennaro suggests, looking a little more freaked out.

"What is that?" Lex asks as the vibrations get stronger. I bite my nail suddenly sweating. I know I wanted to see it earlier but I have a really bad feeling with the power out. "Where's the goat?" Lex starts to panic. As she says that something falls loudly on the roof. We look up and see the dismembered leg of the goat. We all gasp and turn our attention to the cage, and low and behold the T-Rex is chewing on the goat, finally swallowing it.

"Oh jesus! Oh jesus!" Gennaro panics, throws open the door of the car, and runs out of the car into the nearby bathrooms. My jaw drops as I look to the kids who are looking at me.

"He left us... He left us!" Lex whisper yells turning her attention back to the cage. Suddenly, the wires to the cage start being pulled out. This seems like a scenario that would only happen in the movies, or my nightmares.

"Dr Grant?" Lex's voice breaks. I feel so bad for them, I don't know how im going to keep them calm. We just need to sit still and not move. Just then, the T-Rex finally appears out of the cage, roaring as loud as ever. My heart beat fastens and I feel my palms sweat. Lex climbs into the back of the car as the T-Rex walks away.

"Lex what are you doing?" I whisper yell to her but she doesn't listen. I see her grab a flashlight out of the kit and before I can say anything she turns it on, waving it around. Of course, the T-Rex is lured over here.

"Turn the light off!" Tim looks at her. Tim climbs over me and quickly shuts the door and the T-Rex looks down seeing the movement. It seems interested in us and it puts its eye where Lex was in the back. She shines the flashlight in its eye causing its pupils to dilate. None of were moving and I felt myself holding my breath again. Then the T-Rex roared causing us to put our hands over our ears. It was even louder right next to us. It looked down and us again and growled causing Lex and Tim to scootch to the right. Just then she starts to tip the car a bit causing us to scream. She stops and sits up, and I take my opportunity to climb into the back and help them turn off the flashlight.

"Hurry! Turn it off!" Tim fiddles with it.

"I'm sorry!" Lex cries.

"Lex why did you grab it in the first place?" I try to grab the light aswell, its shining up into the sunroof of the car.

"Careful you gotta..." Tim tries to instruct us as we all try to turn it off.

"No its not going..." Lex trails off.

"You're the one who turned it..." Tim gets cut off as we look up and see the T-Rex staring us down. Then the worst imaginable happened. The T-Rex slams her head down on the sunroof and it caves in, leaving only a thin piece of glass between us and a 7 ton animal. Were all screaming as the glads is slipping on top of our feet and hands due to the rain. The T-Rex roars again causing us to scream even more.

823 words! oop shits going downn