『 3 』 Getting Thrown In A Car Isnt Fun

❝ I dont want to die

I dont want to die.
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Cry - Cigarettes After Sex
0:26 ──────── 4:16
II
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

SUDDENLY SHE STOPS PUSHING DOWN ON US, and instead tries to flip the car. The first time, it didnt work. But the second time we flipped over and glass flew everywhere. The T. rex stands on top of the car and starts trying to bite her way through. We started screaming for help, as were trapped in a rapidly crushing car, and mud and water are pouring in around us. The T-Rex was climbing on top of the car and moving the car back and forth. It seems like we are going to die in this car at what was supposed to be the most magical experience for us.

"HEY!" I hear Dr. Grant yell. The T-Rex roars back at him. I can only see a little bit but it looks like he has a flare. He throws the flare and the T-Rex walks away until another voice fills the silence.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Mr. Malcolm yells.

"Ian, FREEZE!" Dr. Grant yells to him. Lex is squirming trying to get out and Im trying to help her but my feet are stuck.

"Get the kids!" I hear Mr. Malcolm yell, the loud footsteps getting more distant

"Get rid of the flare!" Dr. Grant yells. About 30 seconds go by and I hear a light pair of feet shuffle over. Its Dr. Grant.

"Dr. Grant!" Lex yells. Tim was able to get out first and I helped him the best I could. Then he grabs Lex and pulls her out. He tries to grab me but I dont budge, because of my feet.

"I'm stuck! I think my feet are stuck in a seat." I grab at my feet trying to get them free but no matter which way I turn it just hurts and doesn't move.

"I'll get you next. You're all right. You're okay." I hear him comfort my siblings. I smile with tears in my eyes, knowing hes a good one. Then I hear Lex scream and I heard the thumps of the T-Rex back. My happiness quickly dissipates and turns to fear.

"Don't move! It can't see us if we don't move." I hear him say. Its pretty quiet for a few seconds until the car gets spun. I bite my thumb trying not to scream, I need go be brave for the kids.

"Christy! Christy?" Lex yells with concern laced in her voice.

"Christy?" Dr. Grant yells. The T-Rex tries to grab at me through the car window, pushing it up and forward. I continue to bite my thumb and silently let my tears spill. It seems to get frustrated from not being able to reach me and it starts to push the car off the ledge.

"Oh shit." Is all I say. "Dr. Grant? Tim? Lex?" I cry out. The car keeps getting pushed further and further. "I dont want to die." I whisper. I start to accept my fate, even though I dont want to, knowing this is where I die. As long as its not my siblings. The car starts to dangle off the ledge and I grab onto something, as to attempt to survive. The car goes off the ledge, I squeeze my eyes shut and scream as everything goes black.

When I open my eyes, im somehow still alive. Im back in the front seat somehow, and Im in a tree. I establish that im okay and I have no broken bones. I have a bit of glass in my skin that I pull out causing me to start bleeding. I wait a few minutes just holding my wound close but I dont hear anything or anyone. A few more minutes go by and I still dont hear anyone.

"Please tell me you didnt forget about me." I say, tears falling down my face. I just want to go home, I dont want to die to a prehistoric creature. Even though that would be a badass way to die. But I dont want to die so I guess it wouldnt be. I still didnt hear anyone, and I began to think they had left me thinking I died. I started to try to get out when I heard a voice.

"Christina? Christina, you hear me?" Dr. Grant yells. I try to yell back but my voice is weak. "I'm coming up. I hate climbing. I hate trees. Way too high. Goddamn. Christina?" I hear him complain all the way up and chuckle to myself. He reaches the car window and looks at me. I smile weakly at him.

"You okay?" He asks me concerned.

"I thought you forgot me." I push out. Its so hard to speak.

"How could I forget you? It's okay. Just give me your hand." He extends his arm and I reach for it. "Here. I've got you. Okay, that's good. Over the rail." He guides me over the console.

"Don't pull me too hard." I wince from the pain in my arm.

"Stand on the door. Hang onto me." Im able to slightly lean on him as he pulls me out. "That's not too bad, right Christy?" He smiles at me.

"Yes it is." I nod. Im in a lot of pain.

"It's like a tree house. Your dad ever build you one?" Dr. Grant asks.

"No." I answer sharply. I begged him to for multiple summers but he never did.

"Yeah, me too." He agrees with me and I give him a slight laugh. We start to climb down but I cant help it and I look at how far down we have to go.

"Now the thing about climbing is, you never look down." Dr. Grant says a little too late.

"This is impossible. How am I going to do this? It's about..." I try to calculate how far down it is.

"I'm going to help you with your footing." He looks down at me. Suddenly we hear a creaking sound. We look up and its the car. Thats just our luck isnt it. First I get thrown in the car now Im going to get flattened by the car.

1030 words! hope u like it so far