『 9 』Flying Home

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : End Of Beginning - Djo1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

WE ARRIVE AT THE LOADING DOCK in a very quick time to see a helicopter waiting for us. We get out of the car and load into the copter, Grandpa staying behind for a moment to see his work. He looks so sad and I feel terrible for him. All the work he put in to this park for it all to be destroyed. When we get in the helicopter, Tim sits on the left, Dr. Grant next him, me next to him and Lex off my shoulder. I sigh, leaning my head onto his shoulder and quickly falling asleep.

When I wake up, the helicopter has landed and were back to the airport. Our parents are there waiting for us and we greet them with open arms. They inspect us seeing all our wounds. I leave them for a moment to go see Dr. Sattler and Dr. Grant.

"Hey kiddo how are you feeling?" Dr. Grant smiles as I walk over. I don't say anything but I give him a hug. He has been nothing but kind to me and my siblings and im definitely going to miss him.  Dr. Sattler walks over and joins the hug, smiling.

"Thank you, Dr. Grant and Dr. Sattler. You guys are so amazing and took care of us so well." I pull away from the hug, tears falling down my face.

"We enjoyed meeting you guys. You three are so sweet. Oh and call me Ellie." Ellie smiles.

"Yeah you three were great. Ill never forget saving you from a tree with a car chasing us. Or feeding a Brachiosaurus a leaf. Oh and yeah call me Alan." Alan smiles at me remembering the times.

"I bet you wont see a tree the same way ever again." I laugh.

"Im sure I wont." He laughs aswell. I give them one last final hug before saying goodbye. Grandpa said we can still talk to them afterwards so its not a forever goodbye. And Ellie and Alan invited me and my siblings to go see them dig up dinosaur bonds at work. I will miss them but Ill see them again soon.

371 words! thats it! i hope u enjoyed :) pretty small book but kinda cute and i really liked it. happy ending for all dw in the future they catch up every once in a while and get lunch!! canon cause i said so lol thanks for reading!!