CHAPTER 1

Taehyung couldn't ask about it.

He could never bring himself to ask about the cold coffee Jungkook would bring to their flat with the excuse of 'having to stop at the library to get some books for studying'.

He could never ask about how when the younger was texting someone, he would look up at Taehyung and bite his lip as if guilty of something.

He could never ask about the jacket Jungkook came home wearing with a dazed smile on his lips.

He could never ask why Jungkook stays out so late, when they both well know his shift at the local café ends at 6pm.

He could never ask why that boy who works with Jungkook smirks at Taehyung sometimes, as if he knew about the worry bubbling up in the pit of his stomach.

He could never ask why sometimes Jungkook was so distant, not even making eye contact, then other days he would be showering Taehyung with hugs and kisses and affection that wasn't even there in the first place.

He could never ask about the gifts. Flowers and chocolate that make Taehyungs heart ache because why is Jungkook trying to distract him from something?

He could never ask about the cheap calone he could smell when Jungkook crawled into bed late at night, loosely wrapping his arm around Taehyungs waist as if he was trying to help ease his thoughts.

He could never ask if he was cheating, because he already knew the answer.

please press this vote button and
     Comment. It would motivate me.