CHAPTER 2

Wattpad was being a bitch to me yesterday. The app wasn't opening up and when i tried to open it by my PC it still didn't opened up.

Hopefully, in the morning it's back to working.

Some people are reading my book and i just wanna say thank you so much for reading it.

Enjoy!

_______________________________________

Taehyung was falling into depression. He couldn't feel anything except sadness. He was numb.

He cried whenever jungkook didn't came back from work straightaway. Instead he came late with someone's perfume on him.

He cried and cried till his eyes were swollen. Till his eyes were too sore to cry and heart too heavy to do anything other than being numb.

He started smoking. He didn't know if jungkook noticed or even if he did he didn't care much to ask about it.

Taehyung sometimes thinks to himself if jungkook ever cared, were those years really nothing to him? Now that he thinks back to those fond memories he would get a nagging feeling in this guts telling him 'jungkook already slept with someone who isn't you' 'jungkook is cheating on you' 'jungkook already kissed someone else who isn't you' 'jungkook don't love you anymore' ' everything is a lie just like the cold coffee jungkook would bring with an excuse of stopping by Library'.

It broke taehyung and now when he looks at himself in the mirror he thinks how easy it was for Jungkook 'to kiss someone else' 'to touch someone else' to be happy with happy with someone when there was a boy waiting for him at his home, waiting for him to come back home and kiss him with love, to apologise to him and confess everything by saying it was all just a dumb mistake.

But the day never came. He was suffering and jungkook just didn't care to see his suffering and have some mercy on him by letting him go.

Now taehyung after all the pain and suffering was going to ask each and everything.

He can't just suffer like this, let himself get wrapped in the darkness.

It was now or never.
_______________________________________