backstory

you're y/n henderson, Dustin's older cousin. you once lived in Hawkins, but then you moved with your mom. you used to babysit Dustin, and his friends, or well the party. you became best friends with Mike, only because you hung out with Nancy so much. you're friends with Jonathan and was there for him whenever Will went missing. whenever you met Steve, he was a complete douche, so you didnt think much of him, until Dustin started to hangout with him, and he turned out to be a good person. you kinda lost contact with Nancy after the move, but you figured out that Nancy dumped Steve, and started to date Jonathan. you were there whenever Will went missing, obviously, and then whenever El went missing, and you comforted Mike. you were there whenever Max joined the party, and Hopper found out about the vines. sure Max joined later, but you still became close to her, and even though Eleven didn't really talk, you still got to know her, until she disappeared, but turned out that Hopper was keeping her hidden from the 'bad men'. and then you moved, but now you're back to Hawkins, for the dreaded summer break, who knows what could happen. you might fight some monsters again, find love, you never know....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~