a bathroom talk

*Y/N POV*
i wake up, and gasp, what happened? i look over to Robin, and shes knocked out. i turn to Steve and i see his eye open, "Steve? hey, Steve? are you awake?" i ask, he mumbles a response, i lean my head back, and Robin gasps, making me jump, "shit!" they completely ignore what i said, "honestly, i don't really feel anything. do you guys?" Steve asks us, i shake my head, "i mean..i feel fine. i feel normal." Robin says looking at me, "yeah, i feel fine. i kinda feel good." i say shrugging, Robin and Steve start to laugh, "wanna know a secret?" "what?" Steve and i say in union.

"i like it too! i feel good." we all three laugh, "morons. they messed up the drug." Steve says, "they messed it up!" Robin and i say together, "morons. hey morons!" they yell into nothing, i feel like I'm fall, "whoa!" i exclaim, "oh no, there is something definitely wrong with us." i laugh, "somethings wrong." Steve says before the door buzzes again, making us all turn our heads towards them. i look towards the doctor and hes pulling a lot of scary looking stuff out, "would now be a good time to tell you i dont like doctors?" i let out a nervous laugh, "lets try this again, yes? who do you work for?" the guard asks.

Steve laughs, "scoops. scoops ahoy." that makes me Robin burst out laughing. why? who knows, we're drugged. "how did you find us?" he interrogates Steve some more, "totally by accident." he chuckles, the guard says something in Russian, and the doctor grabs clipper things, "whats that shiny little toy?" he asks, he starts exclaiming, making me and Robin exclaim, "there was a code! we heard a code!" i yell. "code. what code?" he asks me,

"the week is long. the silver cat feeds, when blue meets yellow in the west. blah, blah, blah. you broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town, and we picked it up on our cerebro, and we, mostly, i cracked it in a day. a day!" i yell, "you think you're so smart, but a group of kids who scoop ice cream for a living cracked your code, and now people now you're here." Robin finished.

"who knows we are here, little bitch." he asks me, "uh, well, Dustin knows." Steve says laughing a little, "hey, Steve?" i ask, "yeah, Dustin Henderson, he knows." "Steve!" Robin yells, "Dustin Henderson." the guard smirks, "it is your small, curly-haired friend?" "oh, curly-haired. great hair. small. kinda like a 'fro. yeah. he's also her cousin." Steve says pointing to me, i mentally face palm, idiot. "where is he?" he demands, "he's long gone, you big asshole. and he's probably calling Hopper, and Hopper's calling the US calvary. they're gonna come in here commando-style, guns a-blazin' and kick your sorry asses back to Russia. you're going to be two pieces of toast." this makes all of us laugh again, the guard says something to Steve that makes him laugh, so it makes me laugh.

suddenly alarms go off, and Dustin comes in yelling with a taser on, shocking the doctor, "hey! Henderson! thats crazy i was just talking about you!" Steve says, he unties us, and we run to a cart thing, he throws us in the back. he speeds up, making us slam into the sides, "Jesus, slow down!" i yell, "yeah. what is this? the Indy 500?" Robin complains, "its the Indy 300." Steve corrects, "hey dont talk to my gi- friend like that! and shes right. its 500." i say trying to hit Steve but miss completely, they argue, "lets say a million!" i say and we start laughing.

Dustin runs into something and we all get thrown forward, Dustin asks if we're ok, as we are literally groaning, he runs back there to us, and tells us to get out, we make it back into the elevator, they have a cart thing in the elevator, and somehow someway, i let Robin convince me into letting her push me, while im standing on the cart, "hey, you're surfing!" Steve exclaims, "yeah! surfing!" i yell, "im a natural! check it out!" suddenly the cart gets away from me and i flip and land on my side with a grunt.

Robin laughs, and points at me, "wipeout!" we all three start to laugh, and Dustin runs over to me, "she's burning up." i try and get Dustin's hands away from me, "you're burning up." Dustin starts muttering, and opens my eyes, it hurts and i exclaim, he says something to Erica, and turns back to me, i boop his nose. "y/n, are you drugged?" he asks me, "how many times dad? i dont do drugs. its only marijuana." Steve says, making Dustin turn to him, "are you going to die on us?" he asks us, "we all die my strange little child friend, its just the matter of how, and when." Robin says, "oooo mystical." i mutter making myself laugh.