Russian lair

*Y/N POV*
we continue to scream as we continue to fall, "SHIT! SHIT!" Dustin screams while running over to the panel, "WE'RE GOING DOWN! WE'RE GOING DOWN!" Steve screams, "YEAH! NO SHIT! I THINK WE NOTICED!" i yell back, "YEAH! NO SHIT, HARRINGTON!" Robin yells from beside me, i intertwine our fingers and hold on for dear life. "WHY DONT THESE BUTTONS WORK?" my little cousin screams panicky. "you tell us! you were the one who went to your stupid smart science camp!" i yell tearfully. Erica runs over to him, "just press the buttons!" "WHAT DO YOU THINK IM DOING?" he yells once more.

everyone's yelling at this point, and then we crash. everyone falls to the ground and i crawl over to Robin, "babe? are you ok?" i whisper checking her for scratches, cuts, etc. "yes im fine." she says bringing me in a hug. "my groan! it fell on my groin!" Steve groans, "Dustin! get this off of me!" he strains, Dustin walks over and helps get the box off of him, "never should of held on to it." i say under my breath. "i cant move." Steve grunts, "is everyone ok?" Robin asks holding her head.

"yeah! im great! now that i know Russians cant design elevators!" Steve yells, pushing Dustin out of the way to get to the panels. i scoff, "i think we clearly established those buttons dont work." i say getting a little frustrated. "they're buttons! they have to do something!" Steve yells at me, "yeah! if we had a keycard!" Robin and i say in sync. she stands up, and walks over to Steve. "a what?" he yells once more, "its an electronic lock, same as the loading dock. if we don't have a keycard-" Robin says, "it wont operate, meaning, we're stuck in here" i finish sighing.

"just so you nerds are aware, im supposed to be spending the night at Tina's," Erica starts, Steve walking to the box, he's annoyed, "and Tina ALWAYS covers for me. but if im not home for Uncle Jack's birthday tomorrow, my mom finds out you four is responsible, she's going to hunt you one by one, and slit. your. throats." she threatens. she takes her finger and slides horizontally across her throat, "I DONT CARE ABOUT TINA! OR UNCLE JACK'S PARTY! YOUR MOMS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO FIND US IF WE'RE DEAD IN A RUSSIAN ELEVATOR!" Steve yells at her, she takes a step back, and looks offended. "hey, what if we climbed out?" Dustin says pointing to the top of the elevator, i look at Robin and stand up, "its worth a shot."

they find a way to open the top of the elevator, while dustin and Steve climb out. once they get out i look up at them through the open door, "can we climb out?" i ask hopefully, he looks down, "haha, no." i groan at his words and take a seat in the corner.

Robin comes over to me and sits down, "hey babe" "hey. any luck up there?" i ask nodding my head towards the ceiling, "nope" she says before leaning her head on my shoulder. i look down and smile, "you're adorable." i say leaning my head on hers, i feel her tense up, but then soon relaxes. i smile at the thought, that this could be us for the rest of our days, if we ever get out of this stupid elevator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*ROBIN'S POV*
i hear this loud banging sound, and look up. "oh, its just you" i mutter, he grabs his walkie talkie completely ignoring what i just said, and goes back up. i lift y/ns head up slightly so i can get up, i stand up to stretch my legs, and then y/n wakes up. oh god, she's adorable. "what was that noise?" she asks tiredly, "oh just your dingus cousin." i say laughing, and sticking my hand out for her to take. she takes it, and stands up, when suddenly all i hear is a grunt and feet dangling from the opening.

i can hear Steve and Dustin faintly, and kind of make out what they're saying, "why are you such a cranky pants-?" Dustin asks before Steve fully goes to the top, "after getting to spend the night with Robin, and y/n?" Dustin whispers the last part, "shhh!!" Steve shushes Dustin, i look over to y/n and she's trying her hardest not to laugh. "Jesus Christ. will you just give up that creepy dream already? y/n is your cousin for Jesus' sake!" Steve says, "i heard you guys talking all night." Dustin ags on, "yeah we were trying to figure a way to open the door, while you children were sleeping, plus y/n. she was worn out." Steve says taking steps on the roof.