a last goodbye

*Y/N POV*
we waited until the movie was over before we came out of the bathroom, Dustin was looking out waiting for the right time to blend in, "and...blend." we walk out into the crowd, "well, shit, that worked," Erica says looking at Dustin, "of course it worked, we just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come." i inhale sharply, "yeah, we probably shouldn't go to our house, Dusty." he looks at me confused, "why?" i let exhale, "because dingus, told them your first and last name." Dustin has a mini panic attack, "what is wrong with you?"

"dude, i was drugged," he says defending himself, they start arguing about being a man, and 'toughing it out'. dinguses i swear. i grab Robin's hand, and look up, shit, "guys?" i say they all stop walking, and see a Russian guard checking people's I.D's, he slowly looks over to us, and we take off running. Dustin keeps yelling abort, and i hold on to Robin's hand for dear life. we run to the escalator, but its closed, so we all decide to slide down the metal part connecting it.

we run behind a counter, and try to slow down our breathing, i grab Robin's hand again, and run circles on it with my thumb, trying to calm her down. Steve keeps moving, and his shoe squeaks, i close my eyes, and pray we dont get found, slowly i hear all the guards make it our way, i turn to Robin, "Robin, i love you. everythings going to be ok, i love you, Dustin i love you, im sorry ive been a shitty cousin, Erica, i dont know you, but you seem cool and i love it, Steve, i love you." i ramble, and then the car they have for show, goes off. making all of us gasps, i squeeze Robin's hand a lot tighter.

all i hear is glass crashing, and we slowly look up from the counter to see all the guards laying there dead, and the car flipped, i know instantly that, that was El, and take off running from behind the counter engulfing El, Mike, and Dustin in a hug. i smile, as i let go of them, and head back over to Robin, she looks at me confused, "i dont understand what happened to that car." i hit my forehead with my fist, "oh yeah, you dont know, that girl right there with nosebleed, has superpowers, she flipped it with her mind." i try to explain in as least words as i can, "thats El?" Erica asks impressed.

Robin looks at me for answers, "who's El?" before i could talk Nancy speaks before i do, "im sorry, who are you?" she looks at Nancy, "im robin. i work with Steve, and y/n." i smile, "her and y/n cracked the top secret code," Dustin starts, "which is how we found out about the Russians," Steve finishes, everyone looks so confused, "Russians? what Russians?" Jonathan asks, i point to the people laying on the ground, "wait those were Russians?" Max asks, "some of them," Erica shrugs, "what're you talking about?" Lucas asks her, i sigh and focus back on the conversation, "goddamn low battery," Dustin says mad at himself.

"how many time do i have to tell you about the low battery?" Steve and i yell in union, damn we sound like parents, "well, everything worked out didnt it?" Dustin marks sarcastically, "worked out? we almost died!" Erica yells at Dustin, "yeah, but we didnt, did we?" El walks away from the conversation and i follow her, "hey El, you ok?" i ask, and then she covers her ears, rude. she starts whimpering, and then falls. i catch her, and yell at Mike, "whats wrong with her?" Erica asks, "i don't know, she just covered her ears and then she fell." i say panicking.  "my leg...my leg.." she whimpers, i look down and it's bandaged up. "what the actual hell happened while we were gone?" i ask, no one responds. they unwrap the bandage, and reveal a big spot that's full of puss, or it's infected or something...honestly i have no idea. 

everyone exclaims in disgust, but i just take El's hand and try to comfort her. it starts moving causing her to grunt, and wail. Mike frantically yells her name, over and over again, kinda annoying honestly...i take a quick glance at everyone and nobody knows what on earth to do, then the mall quickly gets full of El's screams. it pains me to hear El scream like that, i just wanna know what the hell went on while we were gone.....                                           
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                  *ROBIN'S POV*                                                                                                                                                                         i just wanna know what's going on. this girl i've never even met before, has something in her leg, and it's moving, and i don't know what going on. she continues to scream and we all look down at her leg, that's now sizzling? "what is that?" Erica asks disgusted, "there's something in there," this boy says, that i learn later his name is Mike, "yeah! no shit sherlock!" y/n yells mildly annoyed, Dustin looks down, "Jesus Christ". this boy gets up, "keep her talking. keep her awake, ok?" i take a glance over at y/n and she's already staring at me, i instantly get butterflies. she makes Mike get in her place, she walks over to me, and places her arm around my waist, everyone starts to ramble about how we could help her and then i say out of nowhere, "you know, it's not that bad. there was a...the goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and the bone came out of her knee, like six inches or something." y/n looks over at me disgusted and turns my head towards her, "Robin, my love, sweetie, i love you, but you're not helping." i get FLUSTERED and everyone looks at us, until the boy comes back with a heated knife and plastic gloves.