3-weird dreams and people

ⒺⒹⒾⓉⒺⒹ

Dream
"DOCTOR! COME! WE NEED YOUR ORDERS! ITS AN EMERGENCY " said a feminine voice. She was a comrade and she was familiar however I couldn't see or hear her yet it was so clear at the same time. It was like it happened once (nice guess buckeroo) . I proceeded to attempt to command well enough for everything to work out perfectly yet it all failed. (just like my grades in middle school) Everything was in peril. Random people, bounty hunters, reunion and even Rhodes island operators where slowly succumbing to the effect of this armageddon. Everything was burning as the blood from exploded bodies came down like hurricane wind and death is around the corner for all. Then some fuck head attacked me from behind with what seems to be a black sword repeating " ̷̡̢̹̘̜̬͉̮̞̥͈̺̖͓͇̹̟̙̙͚̠͇̰̯͕̝̙͍͕͙̯͕̫̱̯́̇͌̑̓̇̾̒̋̈͆̌̏̌̍̎̿̾̈̄̓͋̽͑͘͝͝͠ ̴̢̢̛̛̯̼͎̫̠̹̙̘̞̖͖̫͈̩͔̫̪͓̭͙͍͙̱̻̱́̒̋̃̓͛̅̀͂́̽̕͜͜͝͠͠ͅͅ ̵̨̛̠̤̠͎̘̜̫̝̩̥͚̮̰͑̋͋̿̈̆͗͐̊͒͐̇̅̀̉̃̅͒̆̓̀̅́̂̈́̿̾̏̈́̓̚̚͝Y̷̨̡̢̢̢̨̛̼͇̠̖̬͙̖̬͙̥̫̟͓̤̲̗͕̻̘̮̎́̈̽̿͌̈́̋͆̃͛̊̎̿͘̕̕̚͜ọ̶̡̡̧̪̻̻͈͙̳͚̪͇͙̲͉̞͓̟̠͇͚̼̲̩̝̃ͅͅͅư̸̡͔̻̩̞̹̬̲͎͔̳̏͒̏̈́̾̄̉̒̂͊̅͛̃̅͗̀̔̉͋́̑͑̀̇̎̚͘̕̕̚͝͝ ̶̨̡̛̛̛̖̰̟̺̱͓͕̯̱̲͚̩̜̻͙͙͔̳̅̌̉̍̽̉̏̋̍̉͆́͋̆̇͌̓̄͐̌͗̓́̎́̃̈́͘͘͝͝ͅw̴̧̡̡̧̜͍̭͕̞̙̳̭̹̹̰̲̫̜͓̰̙̟̲̮̓͛̐̅̑́̅̈̒̿̐̍͑̾̃͐͐̇̃͊̚͜͠͝͠ͅį̷̨̨̨̝̟̳͉̬͔͕̟͚̥̯͇̯̖͎̯̬̳̹̟̻̫̭͔̭̫̍̾́͑̔͛̿̈́̉̏l̷̡̥͉̬̭̫͖̬̱̋̂͑̎̔͌̎̐̿̆̂͊̚l̴̢̢̛͎̥̘̳̹͉̯̱̘͎̝̭͍̯͓͎̹̳̝̦̟̺̬̗͈͎̹͕̪̮̦̅̋̿̓̆̎̎̋͒͑̃̓̃̎̅͋͊͂͆͛̃̾̽͛̉͒̍̓͘͘͘ ̴̨̢̛͈̠͍̬̟͍͚̹̗̞͖͉̥̥͍̦̣̻͔͚̬͓̹͉̗͎͖̦̄̒͌͌͘ͅp̸̡̡̢̨̰̟̼͉̬̫̭̺̤̫̯̖̪͙̠̳̹̱͖̪͉̺̹̲͉̖͈̈́̾͂͐́̀̅̀̂̇̈́̈̿̍̈́̓̑͘͝͝a̷̝̟͓͉̼͇̪̐͑y̶̨̛̱̫̻͎͓̪̤̲̼̥̗͍̲͍̮̱̅̓̒͜ͅ ̴̧̛̰͖͇̝̠͕͚̻̰̳͈͔͚͖̼̆͑̀̀̔̏̄͌̋̓̊̊͗̐́͝͝ṱ̶̞͋̋̎̏̓̉͜h̸̢̨͖̲̣̼͖͇̰͎̹̪̜̜͎̘͔̪̯̻͚̺̲̺̱̲̱͂̋̍̓̈̄̍̽̈́̾̈́̑̇̓̀͊͝ͅe̷̡̨̛̻̫̰̬͙͉̼̯͎͖̹͓̼̫͈̫̗͈̣͈̻̓̒̑͗͆̾̍̿͛̒̈́̏͌̓̽͌̇͗̚͠ͅ ̶̢̢̨̛̛̺̙͈̣̘̺̺̬̮̯̤͙̫̗̯̠͙̳̓͆̈̊́̽͒̓̀͜p̸̧͉͈̠̫̗̥̼͕̤̬̙̜̬̪̯̼͚̟͚̹̥̤̜͙̉͐̈́͗̒̊͋̽͂͊̏̿͌̍̅̈́̈́̋͆̈́̈́̎̏̿͒̐̍͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅr̷̞͙̠͙̗̭͓̦̱̝̿͗͗͗̓͂̋͑̅͑̂̈́̎̏̚̕͠͝ͅǐ̵̢̨̢̨̛͍͓̠͉͕̣̺̘̣̜͈̯̰̜̪̻̝̝̞̟̼͓͓̹̫̳̞̳̽̏͗̇͂͒̐͑̂͘̕͜͠c̷̳͓̳̻͓͉̯̲̰̩̼̈́͜ȩ̸̛̩̥͙̱̑̃̈́̆͗̋͌̽̋̃͂̀͒̒̃̑̀̐͒̎̓̔́̒̄̏͋̔̐̌͋͐̕͝"
While slicing me to bits. Then...

Everyone pov'd o c t o r' 'doctor' "Y/N!!!" "A" (🦈) I have awoken from my slumber

Everyone pov
'd o c t o r' 'doctor' "Y/N!!!" "A" (🦈) I have awoken from my slumber. (from the py-) Next to y/n was catapult with a worried look on her face. "You okay, doc?" She asked. "Yeah why?" "Your sweating like crazy mumbling some weird shit. Okay people don't do that I don't think. I wouldn't know I'm not okay either." She said with a smile. "mmmmmmmkaaaay I'm gonna take a shower and get dressed then we can go." I said with a smile. When I was done I put on a fit I found cute and prepared to leave. "Ready!" I said with the grin of Cleveland from azur lane.