5-getting the party started

"Hey Doctor. Longtime no see."  Said a woman with navy hair and crimson eyes. "Hello... ch'en?" I said reading her name tag. "Okay now get up your going to command an operation soon. Get ready." She said with a stern tone. "Okayyyy..."

"Okay here we are

"Okay here we are. I'm gonna leave you here." She said and walked off as the 'bruh' sound affect played.

(Bro just left u like my dad)
Doberman explained what I had to do and the location of this. The team I was provided with was the A1 reserve op team.

When we arrived there were a lot of oringinium slugs all over the place. They where a threat so we were there to exterminate them. I set them up in this defense formation.

We swiftly exterminated all of the slugs and the unexpected reunion soldier without a hitch. When we got back I promised to take them out to dinner at good hunter (tee-hee) as a reward. I heard soft snores and Kroos had fallen asleep on the way back. I took her head on my lap and stroked her ears. I felt a lot of eyes on me but I didn't mind.

We arrived back at base and head over to good hunter

We arrived back at base and head over to good hunter. I order boatloads of (f/f) and they just look at me like '⊙︿⊙'. After I ate enough to not complain about hunger which was their entire stock we headed back to the dorms and they saw me off.

(OMG NO SPONGEBOB TIMESKIP!?!?!?)

I was walking around base with nothing to do until 'ch'en' approached me with a small box. "Hello, Doctor. I sincerely apologize for leaving you at the training site. I was wondering if we could go to a cat cafe? It has (f/d) there." She said with a softer expression than before. "Of course!"

 "Of course!"