9-ꁅꍏ꓄ꂦꋪ ꁅꍏ꒒ꌚ

When I woke up I gasped for air feeling as if I was underwater. I rubbed my eyes then my temples and realized I really was in water. "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!" I screamed in rage and began to cough up water for my house was filled with water that was deep enough to reach your waist. "WHO THE FUCK BROKE IN THIS TIME?!?!?!" I growl-screeched while grabbing a glass bottle that was conveniently next to my bed. When I opened the door I had a stroke. Predatory, apex, aquatic reptiles. A lot of them. Crocodiles, alligators, snakes; you name it it's there. I blinked a few times before walking back to my room and preparing to jump out the window when I was stoped by tripping over something rough. I fell face first into the water and began coughing. Then I realized that rough thing I tripped over moved. I got on top of the nearest piece of furniture trying my best not to have a heart attack. I looked back at the thing and saw it was a tail... An alligator tail... I began to hyperventilate and passed the fuck out.

I woke up in a pool of my own sweat and I was hyperventilating again

I woke up in a pool of my own sweat and I was hyperventilating again. "Fucking gross" I proclaimed. I got up and realized the water level had gone down but it was still up to my ankles. I proceeded to angrily walk to my bathroom to take a bath cuz I got one of them jacuzzi tubs so I was gon try to make myself feel better. I walked in and saw four ladies look at me from the jacuzzi. *inhale* "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW BEFORE I PUT A BULLET IN YOUR MOTHER FUCKING SKULL!!!" I yelled in a loud voice cuz I'm a luppo and we do that shit I guess idk why the author is writing this sentence. "Girl, chill." Said one with grey hair and amber eyes. I only knew one because I had read her operator record before and her name is Gavial. I stood there for about five seconds before turning on my heel to leave. Before I could make it out I felt a pair of arms pick me up. I didn't resist because the hold felt way too strong for me to breakout. They had brought me to the tub and set me in with my clothes still on. Including socks... I cringed at the feeling of my clothes sticking on my skin even more. "Girl. You look and smell like shit. Don't be running away from cleaning yourself." Gavial had said ripping my fucking shirt off. I screeched like a goddam child-eating banshee in pain. "Relax. We all are ladies. We don't judge." She said smacking my shoulder with my now torn shirt. I took off my booty shorts and just chilled in the jacuzzi for a while before washing my body then drying and dressing myself.

After they had come out of the bathroom and approached me in my dank swampy pond of a house I had pulled the blicky on them. "Alright. Y'all best get to steppin outa my house or your head goes boom boom." I said aiming at gavials skull. "Girl chill ffs" the grey haired snake said. I sighed knowing I couldn't force these buff ass broads outa my house without losing my shins. "Fine. Why are you guys here anyways?" I asked, because well who the fuck wouldn't? "Okay. So we heard u woke up and have amnesia so we was gon try and make ya better." Gavial said grinning from ear to ear. "Now come on! Come on! Come on! I hate waiting!" (🗑️🐀) Just then I heard a loud ugly noise and I look outside to see this big ugly thing pull up in a very ugly fashion with a very not ugly driver.

 "Now come on! Come on! Come on! I hate waiting!" (🗑️🐀) Just then I heard a loud ugly noise and I look outside to see this big ugly thing pull up in a very ugly fashion with a very not ugly driver