7-P͜͡e͜͡n͜͡g͜͡u͜͡i͜͡n͜͡?

Dream

I open my eyes and appear to be in a secluded wooded area. I stand up and walk around for a few minutes until someone calls out to me. "Hey mama where are you going?"
Asked a young girl with short black hair. I couldn't see her face but she was familiar. "I'm sorry Ṛ̶̵̡̢̢̡̡̢̧̨̡̨̡̡̢̛̛̘̻̻̰̪͉̟̠̥̗̭͕̘̦͎̤̰̣̪̮̝͖͙̼̯̟̲͙͖͓͙͉̼͚̪͕̤̥͈͇̥̖͉̦̼̜̱͈͚̤̞̜͙̹̜̙͎̘̭̠̠͖͍̩͔̮̘͈̗̜̦̺͙͖͚͚̳̹͙̮̮̰̙̲̖̟̲̟̞̫͇̬̪̝͍͍͉̗͖̝̪̜͚̺̥͇̯͍̞̝̜̗͙̝̿̅́̿̎̓͆͊̊̀̽͆̎̄̈́̇̅̀̽͛͒̓͊͒̇̆̿͋̽̂̑̓́̇́̏̈̃͛̌͂̐̄͑̐̓̌̂̊̏͛̔̑̾͐̓͗̍̐͋͐̓̾͂̑̒͒̈́̔͑̂̈́͒̐͗̇̋̇̂͊̑́̃̀̒̏͒̃͗̄̿̓̓̐͗̓̉̆̔͋̿̅̔̍̽̊͑͆̉̾̍̈́͐̾̇̀̽̊́̾͆̿͋̃̐͐̈͒̿̈́̈́̓̀̏͂̑͒̒͊̈͌͊̆̒̋̈́̑͐̇͆̆̆̏̐̎̂͌͆͋͂͋̐̚̚̚͘̚̚͘̕̕̚̚͘̚̚̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅa̵̸̡̡̧̧̧̡̢̨̧̨̡̨̧̢̨̢̡̡̧̧̡̨̧̧̧̘̹͖͈̖̯̫͉͖̳̣͕̣̗̩̯̝͖͕̗͇͇͕̘̭̟͈̺̫̠͚̭̜̱̫̤̯̭͎̝̯̮̟̮̞̣̪̜̲̩̯͙͎̹̭͉̲̘̯̭͖̦͈͈͙̙͎̝̣̟͓̥̗̱̥̮͕͎͓̳͇̰̟̳̪̣̣͕͉̫̬̹̪̮̲̭̦̗͎̭̞̜̖̞̮̪̺͕̟͓͙̟̗̞̣̫̞̳͇̤̩̺̭̦͈͈̣̬͎͍͉͎͓̣̬̗̝͖̟͙̺̯̞̹̫͙̫̲͈̯͚̯̟̫̮͇͙͔̝̦̦̝̬͓̤̥̱̗̠̟̞̯͓͎̗̺̞̱͉͕͍̳̯̠̣̯̫̩͖͔̪̬̖̭̥̙̣̯̙̗̰͎̗̗̰̻̖̜̞͎̺̼̮͉̱̝̬͐̆̋͋͋̽̋̑̉̾̉̏͌̾̑̽́̉̈̍͐̔͊͗̍͑̆̉́̄̏̉̾̈́̂͑͗̍̈̈̈́̈́͌̍͌̀̑̆͗͊͊̀͆̊̑̾̓̊͐̄̀̊͋̔̔̀̓͆̾̑́͊̍͌̌͐̀̈̓̂̊͗̔͊̓̒̾̌̋̈̈͌̇̓̅̽͊̈́̇͒͑̿̈́̚͘̕͘̕̕̚̚̕̕͘͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅf̷̸̡̨̡̢̧̧̧̡̨̨̢̧̡̧̧̡̨̢̨̡̡̛̛̛̯͖̠̰̖͙̝̠̗̘̮͚͕̭̳̜̙̤̞̼̲̖͙̹̯̮̝̳̤̼̰̩̦͎̖̘̝̯͙͙͖̬̣̜̙̼̩͎͚͙͉̫̥̼̻̳̩̥̘̟̜̹͓̪̩͈̠̜̥̮̟̜̳͎̲̩̦̭̩̟̻̗̹͍̰̲͍͚͎͇̻̘͔͍͎̲͚͔̖̜̣̗̣̹͙̤͚̪͓̣̞̥̠̼̲̟̫̖̬̺̫̲̝̪̹̰͔̗̯͉͉̙̫̌͗̊͑͆̋̽̑̉̌̄̀͒̽̓̆͊̏͊̂͂͑̆͂̈́̑̋͐̒̓̈́̉̊̀̈́͐̏̉͆̀̒̒̾̌́͑̽̀̀̉̓̆̂̀̃͛̓̆̑͋̾̍͐̌̔̓͋̌̄̇̈́͂̀͛̑͐̈̀̋̑͌̀̓̒̿͗͆̋̐̽͂͋̊̔͛̀͆̈́̈́̒͌̈́̉͑̏̋̀́̿̆̄̉͂̽̏̐̾̏̒͐̃̀̉͑̅̆͌̆͂̂͑̑̾͑̒͛͛̉̚̕͘͘̕̕̕̚̕̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅą̵̶̡̨̡̧̧̢̡̢̡̧̛͉̗̜͇̮̯̰̙͉̰̜͈̖̲̪̟̱̮͈̠̠̰̩̩̤̥̳͙͇̼̝͖̯̠͍̯͚̙̼͕̺͕͇͕͓͇̟͍͙̟͔̰͕͖̝̩̳̪̣̰͙̝̯̗̈͆̈̓̔͋̃͑̿̅͑͐͑̾̏̓̎̌́̌̋̓̈́́̈́̾̋͐̈̐͌͗͛̆̽͒̔͗̿̇͘̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͝ͅę̴̵̨̢̡̡̨̧̡̨̢̨̢̛̛̤̜̙̝̘̝̰̣̜̻̬̞̯̟̗̻̥̻̫͔̤͇̣̳̹͎̻͍͇̪̗͇̲͙̣͓͎̫͉̥̠͖͚͓̲̜̰̟̥̳͔͈͇͉͓̯̩̱̪̯͔̣̯̙̔͐̈́̇̈́̑̍̿̎͒̂̎̈́̄̀̈́͂̌̂̉̈̔̈́̈́̾̍̎̏́̈́̈́̆̐́̽̇̃̆͊̓͗́̉̆̓̍̒̅̒͌̉̆͊̇͌͛͒͐͌̿̓͋̈̊̇̉̒́̂͋́̂̌̓̀́̈́̀̔̆̑͊̇̽̔̐̃̅͛͆̾̃̔́̃̿͆̇̈̒̊̒̐͌͆̿̔̇͛̄̊͊̌̈̑͒̂̀̕̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅl̸̷̢̨̡̡̧̢̨̧̡̧̧̧̨̨̨̡̨̡̡̨̢̧̨̧̛̛̼̳͈̺͖̣̪͕͉̫̯̞͓̥̙̥̱̤͔͙͚̤̯̦̤͍̠̲̞̜̮̜̰͍̥̜̰̯̘͖̳̦̰̥̱̬͕̯̘̫̥̟̞̭̖͚̖̤̠̫̗̤̞̖͓͎̰̟̯͉̟͎͔͉̥̝̝̖̦̗͎̟̼̯̦̪͚̱͓̟̝̠̬̦̬̘͕̤͚͖̩̠̪̣̯̘̩̞̪̞̼̫̰̠͔͖͎͚̞͕̳͉̜̟̩͚̤̻͉͔͚͍̠̣̘̣͔̥̭̱̠̝̮̹̗̬̘̗͎̦̖͎̭͙̰̘͚͔̜̮͎̖̝̯̥̼̠̱̦͚̼͍̱͍̬̠̼̳͔̗͚̱̳̦̤͖͙͙̦͖̱̭͎̜̯̟̼̀̆̈́́̏̑͋͐͆̀͌̈͐̆̈́͐̑̑̈́͆͐͛̉̊̊͒͑̑͊͆̋̌̑̈́͊̽̆̅̓̈́̉́̄͂̈́͛̆̆̓̅̈̈́͛̔̇͐̌͊̋̔̒̌̈̍̂̕̕͘͘͘̚̚̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅa̵̷̧̡̢̡̨̧̢̢̨̢̢̨̧̛̛̭̭̠̥̫͎̗͙̩͍̻̤͚̘͕̫̭̳̰̣̠̪̳͇̘̤̙͙͔̩͔̬̘̬̤̳̩̰͔͖̣̻̱̠͚͉͖͍̱̻̗͇̻̯̬̼̼̩̫̟̩͈̹̞̟̦̮͉̹͕̞̞̫͇͈̥̦̱̝̳̠̭̜̦̜̬͇͍̣̺̹͙̺̪͎͓̞̻͓͚͕̖̮̭͎̦͙͍̥̟̞̹̪̱̺͍͎̳̮̫̲̥̫̫̬̝̭͇͉̻͚̦̞̦̳̝̪̠̬̩͇͖̻̫͉̝̘̺̤̮̻͔̪̖͎̖͖̗̼̣̠̘̬͓͎̬͎̫͕̟̠͒́͑̎̈́̈́̿̈̿͑͊̎̔̐́̇̓̓͆̾͐̑́̉̏́͂̊̿̄̾̇̃̿̋͒̀͒́̑̿̇̚̚͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅ... I must leave. Not only am I the commandant of an army, there is a war coming that will decipher wether terra will survive. Also we are out of milk..." I responded walking towards a beaming light.