Pool disaster

THIS IS ONLY SHORT! Anyways I deleted my last bade book oneshots thingy on accident while deleting other books so remake ig? Anyway enjoy love all you guys if u have a request please let me know in the comments and maybe I'll do your request! Anyway enjoy!

Beck's P.O.V
"Morning Princess" I say and kiss Jade's head. I love Jade but at school or around anyone else she's so like aggressive for what ever reason idk. Jade groans "What" she says "It's time to get up" I say "Noooo" Jade whines "We gotta! remember we're going to the beach today with the group" I explain "Ugh" jade says. "I know you don't wanna but we said we would" I said.

At the beach-Jade's P.O.V
I wanna fucking die. I don't wanna be here what so ever. I feel beck take my hand and drag me over to the sun beds. I see Tori and roll my eyes,god I hate her so much. "Hi guys" cat says "Oh hi beck hi jade" Tori adds "What the fuck do you want" I Say annoyed "Jade" Beck warns,I step back behind beck. He always tell me not to say 'bad words' in front of cat.

Beck's P.O.V
Jade hates Tori So much. We get snow cones and sit back down "Hey jade why don't you come in the ocean with us?" Robbie says "No" jade says and Robbie looks down at his feet, "It's okay Robbie she just doesn't wanna go in because she's a big pussy" Tori says "Language!" Cat yells "Ugh fuck off Tori" Jade says. Ugh here we go again. "Or what?" Tori yells "Or this!" Jade yells back and runs to Tori,Next thing you know I turn my head to see Jade holding Tori's head under the water "Jade!" I yell and take her arm quickly from Tori's head "Jadey!" Cat yells "Come on we're going home right now!" I yell "Good!" she tells back. I grab Jade's arm and drag her to the car.The Ride home was mostly silent and all you could hear was breathing.

Beck's RV- Beck's P.O.V
We get home and we sit down. "Jadelyn." I say sounding serious, I was expecting her to come back with her little attitude but..She didn't? Instead I look at her to see tears rolling down her face
"J-Jade?" I question "Uhm A-Are you alright?" I ask "Your not gonna leave me..Right?" Jade asks "What! No of course not!" I say "I'm so sorry about today Just P-Please don't leave me I hate it when your mad!" Jade says quickly then Jumps into my arms "Jade..I'm not gonna leave you! Never,Never in my life will I leave you" I explain. I stand up and pick up jade and I put her on the side of my hips,This is how I calm her down although it causes her to fall asleep It doesn't really matter. "Listen to me okay? I love you no matter what happens in life and I only got mad because your behaviour was really bad and not aloud okay? It's not okay to drown or try murder people" I explain as Jade just nods. After like 5 minutes of walking around the room,I look at jade to see her asleep. I lay her on the bed and take off her little boots putting them by the side of the door. I take down her tights and fold them up for tomorrow,Then slide on her shorts and slide down her skirt. I put the skirt folded up next to her tights. Now for the hard part,Her shirt. It's only the hardest part because Jade tends to wake up and I kinda don't want that to happen right now,It's been such a long day! I carefully sit her up and take off her shirt and bra,I put on her shirt and lay her back down,Jade wears a lot for just one day and I can tell you that. I wipe off her makeup carefully and take out her hair clips. It's such a boiling night that I'm not even gonna put a blanket over the girl,Or me. We get comfy and I fall asleep after like 10 minutes of nothing.

That's it hope u enjoyed :D
Please vote,
Comment a request or something you wanna see and follow! Only. You want I'm not gonna pressure anyone! Bye :))