Oh no..

𝙼𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝚆 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚂𝙷 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶

𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚔'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅
I walk around to corner to meet Jade by her locker, where we normally meet, but when I turn I see Jade hitting a girl.
"GIVE IT BACK!" Jade screams
"NO! MINE NOW!!" The girl yells back. I take Jade's arm "LET GO!" She yells, though, I don't.
Jade kicks the girl in the face before I take Jade and we go to the janitors closet.
"What was that about?" I ask
"SHE STOLE MY LUNCH MONEY!" She screams "Okay calm down... Why did she steal it?" I ask "I don't fucking know!" she yells. I put Jade on my lap and kiss her cheek. Then the bell rings. "Oh..I gotta get to class.. You should too okay?" I say, Jade just nods. I leave for my next class.

𝚃𝚆

𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅
I'm so fucking stupid. Why can't I be normal? I grab my scissors from my boot... I look up at the papers.... I had a different idea.
I start to open the scissors and pull up my sleeve... There it goes... 1..2..3.
Cuts mark my arms as tear drops fall on the cuts. I wish I was like everyone else, I can't do this anymore...I cut more.

𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚔'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅
After class I was waiting for Jade.. It was the end of the day, Normally we'd meet here and I'd take her back to my RV...
"Hey beck" Tori said
"Hey.." I reply
"You okay?" She asked Poiletly
"Yeah just.. Looking for Jade" I say
"Where did you see her last?" Tori Questions, I think....
"Janitors closet" I respond
"Maybe she's still there?" Tori replies, unsure. I nod. "Thanks" I say. I walk into the janitors closet..

"Jade..?" I knock the door once.
Sobs can be heard.
"Jade.. Can I come in?" I ask.
More sobs.
I enter and see a huge mess.
There's blood on the floor and on her scissors, Blood all over her arms and some cuts.
"Jade baby... What happened?" I ask "I'M SO SORRY!" She sobbed
"Hey don't apologize..." I respond... "Did you do this?" I add. Jade just nods
"Why baby?" I ask softly. I don't want to make Jade uncomfortable in any way at all. "Hey.." I say..
I pick Jade up and sit her in my lap "I've got you.." I say softly as she'd sob..
Once she calmed down a little I started asking her questions
"Why'd you do this?" I ask softly "I hate myself.." She replied "Why?" I question, she looked me in the eyes "I can't control myself Beck, Who ever makes me angry I just get like this and I'm sick of it.." She said. "Jade.. You can't help that" I say "I know but still.." she said. Jade has very bad anger issues and can't control herself at all. Over the years we've been dating we try work on this issue but it hasn't gotten any better, We still try. "Jade look at me.." I say. She looks up at me, eyes red and watery. "Promise me you'll never do this again... I'm not mad at you but I just want you to be safe okay?" I ask, she nods. I carry jade out of school and we go back to mine.

𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚔'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅-𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚅
I sit Jade down and take off her shoes. "I'm gonna try to make you comfortable and relaxed okay?" I ask. She nods. I start cleaning her wounds and kissing her, she's so beautiful. "Beck..?" she mumbles "Yeah?" I reply "I'm sorry.." she says "hey don't apologize" I say and kiss her again "I love you so so so much you know that?" I ask, she nods. "I love you too" she says.

𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 𝚄 𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈𝙴𝙳!! 𝙸'𝚅𝙴 𝚂𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙻𝚈 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚂𝙾 𝙸'𝙼 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙵𝙵 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙾𝙾 𝚂𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙿𝙻𝚉 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙾𝙺𝙰𝚈 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈'𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝚈𝙴 ෆෆ