Visiting Jade's dad

(THIS IS SHORT!!!)
(All the ones that's abt Jade's dad happens before the one shot I wrote 'Jade's dad's hope you guys enjoy)

Jade's P.O.V
Me and Beck have been going out for almost 3 years now, Today we decided to meet eachothers parents. Beck's parents were really nice but I'm scared for Beck to come over. My parents are divorced and my mom forced me to stay with my dad and he's a bitch.

4:00PM-Jade's P.O.V
We arrive at my house "Hey dad" I say "Who's that?" he asks "This is my boyfriend Beck" I explain "And he's here because?" He asks "First for all to meet you and second of all to hang out with me" I explain "Yeah yeah whatever get lost" He says. I take Beck's hand and drag him upstairs.

Beck's P.O.V
"Damn your dad's a dick" I say "I'm aware" Jade replies "Does your dad smoke? It smells like cigarettes" I explain "Yeah uh, he does" she says. Jade hates it here and I see why, I'm glad she lives with me now and she just goes there when she wants something from her room or whatever. After an hour or so of cuddling and talking It goes silent for a minute "Jade?" I Question.
"Beck I'm sorry" she says "Hm? Sorry for what?" I ask "Taking you here, In this shitty place and my dad wasn't nice to you and I'm just sorry" she says quickly "Jade it's okay I don't mind honestly, we can go back to the RV if you want" I say, Jade nods her head