Fainting

Beck's P.O.V
We're at school in sikowitz class and I look over at Jade. "Are you okay?" I whisper as she nods. "Cat, Robbie you may take a seat" Sikowitz says as they sit back down after performing "We have five minutes left, all you quiet kids get out of my classroom and the rest of you stay" He explains as almost everyone leaves. "Stand up" Sikowitz says as we do, Jade uses me for support to get up, unusual.  "Okay! Now that it's just you guys I'm going to announce the roles for our next play! Tori you play the role of Lana, Cat you play Dallas and Andre you play their father Charles!" Sikowitz explains with a smile on his face
"Yay!" Cat says and Tori smiles. I feel Jade grip onto my shirt and she's swaying a little "Jade are you sure that your okay?" I ask. Everyone looks at us as Jade nods to my question, Next thing you know she faints. Cat sequels and we all kneel down looking at Jade "Jade!?" I say worriedly, I lift up her head a little with my hand and move her hair out of her face "Jade?" I say again. Around a minute later she wakes up "Jadey are you okay!?" Cat asks, She doesn't respond only looks at me in my eyes "Are you okay babe?" I ask and she nods "Beck, Take Jade to the principle and explain what happened, he might let you guys go home and let Jade get some rest" Sikowitz explains "Thanks sikowitz" I say. I carefully pick up Jade and I carry her down to the principles office "Put me down" Jade says quietly, I ignore her. I sit her down in the car and put on her seatbelt "Why are we leaving school?" She asks "Baby do you know what happened?" I ask and she shakes her head "You fainted" I explain and she looks into my eyes "I fainted?" She asks as I nod my head.

This is only short, Thanks for reading :)