Jade's dad.

Jade's P.O.V
I walk downstairs to see my dad and someone unfamiliar "Jadelyn?" My father asks "What?" I ask and he looks at me like I've just killed someone "Why are you down here?" He asks as I shrug "Get back up stairs!" He yells "No!" I yell back "No!?" He yells "No!" I say. "You wanna take it this way young lady?" He asks "What have I done!?" I ask "You know exactly what you've done!" he yells, he grips my arm and throws me in the backyard "That's better now just Stay outside you asshole" Dad explains and locks the door. "Fuck sake" I whisper shout and look up at the fence then back at my father who was inside talking to the girl.I run to the fence and try climb over it,Once I got over I ran as fast as I could to beck's RV.

Beck's P.O.V
I hear a knock on my door,Who could be here so late? It's Almost 1AM already! I open the door to see Jadelyn west all bummed up with a pretty big mark around her wrist,Her clothes ripped up,her hair messy and her crying "Jade!" I yell worriedly and bring her inside "What happened!?" I asked sounding scared as jade just stands there crying Hysterically. We sit down and Even though she was soaking wet because of the rain,I hug her tightly "Shh" I say while putting her on my lap "Babe what happened?" I ask And kiss her cheek "My dad!" Jade yells while crying "Okay,Calm down" I say. "My dad..He technically kicked me out" Jade says while sniffling "Why what happened?" I ask "I just walked downstairs and he shoved me out o-of the house and locked the doors" Jade said "Okay well how about we get you cleaned up then me and you can cuddle up and watch the scissoring?" I ask and jade nods.
We both go in the shower together and afterwards jade gets dressed and so do I. We cuddle up and watch the scissoring "Jade?" I ask "Mhm?" She asks as I smile "I'm proud of you for coming here tonight" I explain "Why?" She asks "Because now I know that you know I'm here for you and that you trust me" I explain. Jade clings onto me "Thanks,I love you" Jade says "I love you too" I say.